Are the wiki stats for magics accurate?

No, trust me, shadow is genuinely cringe.

-it looks ugly, I would know because I had a shadow mage once, eventually deleted it in favor of a warlord file

-literally every shadow mage I encounter is an edgy little punk that tries to random kill me or teams up with their goons to gank me and my friends, and when they finally kill me (after constantly running away and exclusively using literally only beams, missing 70% of the time while doing so), they spam “ez” in chat like they’re the MVP of the fight

so in conclusion, no, I am not brainwashed, I quite literally despise shadow magic.

It kinda goes against everything I like about wood too, which adds to my disdain for it.

what if you like shadow because it’s cold instead of being half angel half demon half werewolf part vampire?

No, I just hate it for what it is.

Most people who use it are toxic

It looks, ahem, HORRIBLE, have you seen the shockwave? it’s a hockey puck.

It has zero synergy potential, which I guess isn’t the hugest reason to hate shadow but as someone who uses wood and loves comboing attacks, my personal bias amplifies this reason.

It’s also just kinda dumb conceptually as well, like, every other magic is based around some type of real naturally occurring substance (glass and poison are up for debate, but still have natural inspiration), whereas shadow magic is just “a dark evil energy” because all real shadows are just the absence of light in a given area. You could very well argue shadows don’t even exist.

The moment Shadow mages stop being meta I guess you’ll notice a decrease in toxicity for this class (though others will take the baton)

its weird cause I’ve only seen a couple of shadow users at all, not just mages but like any shadow user in general

Shadow is less a magic and more so a stat stick you can put on your conjurer build

1 Like

Truer words have never been written on a Roblox game forum :pray:

1 Like

Well I’m going to be using earth anyways so when second awakening comes out my Savant can achieve AOE godhood, so you don’t have to worry about me using no shadow shit

shadow users when I show them the joys of using magic that isn’t just there to make their daggers deal 0.2% or something more damage:

Do you not like imbuements in general?

No I like imbues lol

shadows just lame

snow imbue… :drooling_face:

Ah ok sorry, this part just made it seem to me that you didn’t like them

You have all of these magics, you decide to choose the one that has no synergies and effectively no on-hit effect

On the recent page, yeah, I thought a few of them were there.

Dont they work with vetex? :skull:

holy shit why does everyone hate him :skull::skull:

Hes an idiot

That’s an understatement

nah wydm he seems chill. Ok he says some dumb stuff but I haven’t seen him say anything that causes strife within the forums

yea, he isn’t actually rude or anything so i think he’s still good