Are the wiki stats for magics accurate?

As a shadow paladin, the charge is truly amazing (magic visuals are good too)

Not all, as someone with 9.3k fish fished, I am chill

There are the stats for the arcanium items based on what magic you have, but I don’t think the stats of the magics themselves are there aside from whatever nerfs and buffs there may be. But maybe I’m not looking hard enough I dunno.

okay so you’re a nolife

honestly still fits the shadow stereotype pretty well

Literally every magic looks good with the paladin charge :sweat:

Only shadow mains argue against it being cringe :rotating_light:

BRO TRUE

(NickyZ1 ur dumb dumb but still a pookie :innocent:)

Shadow is just boring imo get some synergies loser

Realisticbanana pointed this out to me, but the entire idea of shadow is kind of, like, not very great balancing wise.

Unsurprisingly, having a magic with good stats in everything and the only real flaw it has is being a socially inept weirdo by not synergizing with anything, prevents versatility when making builds.

the only “synergy” shadow has with stuff like conj or warlock is just giving their fighting styles straight up all around buffs when imbued :moyai:

1 Like

hopefully it’ll have some synergies with lost magics like darkness or something to encourage combos

it better lol

I also wouldn’t be against something like a damage nerf possibly

and most importantly, those visuals seriously need to be improved :skull: :pray:

i think the visuals are fine, just the shockwave explosion is weird

Synergies aren’t really actually that important when your magic is stupidly strong to begin with but it destroys the joy of fighting with someone who has a magic that synergizes with yours
If you and me fought together we’d be way stronger because sand and wood synergize, shadow can only be fucked over by light

all of the explosions are weird.

-sphere kinda looks like eyes from DOORs for a few seconds and then it just fizzles away, it doesn’t feel like it has any real impact to it.

-pillar is literally a 2d particle effect :expressionless:

-and shockwave is…

ultimate art…

Amazon.com : Jerys Ice Pucks, Training Ice Hockey Puck for Ice Hockey :  Sports & Outdoors

Shadow is like vanilla ice-cream, it’s not a bad choice it’s just bland

I think shadow’s visuals are fine it’s just boring to use

Shut up don’t disrespect the best ice cream flavor

True

I dunno man I really just can’t see why I should like shadow magic

the shadow supporters I simply cannot comprehend

I mean I’m not super fond of magma either but I can see why people like it, with shadow, that’s not the case.

Vanilla is good tho-

AND UNLIKE SHADOW, VANILLA HAS SYNERGIES WITH OTHER ICE CREAM FLAVORS

LOOOOOL

TRUE

Neapolitan :dancer:

I regret swapping to mage tbh it looks awful as a second I should’ve waited until we became stronger

oh yea quick question but does wood synergize with charred or-

(explosion might be in my favor cuz it’s a huge magic so it being in the second slot would make it sorta more equal with wood)