Are the wiki stats for magics accurate?

Barely but yes

right

probably just gonna stick with fire or sand tbh

i like the other explosions’ flatness, makes it feel like the light is really getting blocked out of that area by the shadows

Sand gang :speaking_head::fire::fire::fire::fire:
(Sand has one of the the strongest synergies with wood at 20%)

okay the sphere looks aight

but the pillar is literally just, nah

if you’ve ever seen like a nextbot, like when you turn the camera the 2d image always faces you, that’s what shadow’s pillar is

don’t forget wood also provides bleed

which sand has a small boost with iirc

Yeah they synergize both ways

this is why I like wood btw

it literally has so many synergies

and also zero negative ones

(last time I checked it had zero negative damage interactions)

Yeah it has no negative ones
Unlike shadow :laughing:

Shadow mains explaining why they don’t need synergies and why synergies are a lame feature (they’ve never felt the dopamine from seeing a “+” sign next to the damage they deal)

They’ve never felt the feeling of fighting with your friend and being stronger because of them

some of them don’t got friends lol

pvp demon shadow mages trying to talk to women be like:

only saw this bec of quotebles :sob:

A few corrections:

-Optical hasn’t cooked anything for months at this point so this rule is invalid

-All magics are valid, warrior is cringe.

-The wiki is still kind of inaccurate, unfortunately

-Everyone is an Rb1 alt

1 Like

I’m not sure if the wiki’s version is completely up to date, but I would expect the official balance stats sheet to be. It can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1Djfv141dWlIUkanEtc6XJSta9P4NHoAjZXqlNMP2t-k/htmlview

we should start forcing the balance team to edit the wiki every time they make an update, that way the wiki stays up to date and the balance team cuts down on shitty changes!!

Finally, I’m unmuted.

Anyway yeah, we over at the people who edit the wiki club don’t really know any of this stuff more than you do. If you need to look at up what this stuff is, so do we.

Essentially, we don’t know what we’re doing, and we don’t know why you expect us to.

I’m a little late, but what happened to cause this change?

all magics kind of just play the same

only real exception is metal but the new reworks to things next update should sorta remedy that