Are your files themed around anything, and what are they?

Maddox Gates - Water/Lightning Mage
Appearance is based on myself before I got the Insanity II eyebags. Build type isn’t related to anything, it’s just what I’d want if Magic were a thing. Unfortunately though, we live in reality and magic isn’t a thing.

Chuck Grey - Acid Warlock
There’s no particular theming here. I wanted him to be a villain initially, and I picked Acid to push that idea, but I abandoned it. After I got into making OCs and making a fictional world, I thought of him as a scientist studying Magic and all that, but unless a labcoat is added as an accessory, his design is staying the way it is.

Synthia Banks - Earth Conjurer
Same story, but I kept the villain archetype. The only reason I gave her Ink Magic in WoM was because I wanted to try out one of the Magics that was about to be removed, and I gave her Earth when AO released because it was either that or Shadow Magic, which I wanted to save for a Savant.

Cassandra Light - Light/Crystal Paladin
Literally nothing behind her. I made her on a whim, and the only influence to her is that I wanted to try the last Magic build I didn’t have.

Roy Blaze - Shadow/Fire Savant
The stars practically aligned for this one, or whatever. I wanted to make a character as edgy as possible and one with a build similar to one in AA before it broke, with two Magics, a Fighting Style, and Weapons. As for his design, stay with me here, but I actually saw it in a dream I had. It was about something similar to one of those Dragon Ball Z games, but with the camera closer to the player character and locked behind them. What made it better was that he actually had Shadow and Fire Magic, which work the best for edgelord characters out of AA’s source Magics.

Alcazar Aletheia - Wood Savant
Nothing, I just wanted an excuse to try Wood Magic and themed their appearance around it (not like it matters, since its my AS file).

Cordia Dove - Berserker
Again, nothing, not even about her appearance.

Brett Eliasson - Warlord
Same story as my Mage, but grounded in the fact that Magic doesn’t exist IRL.

adi kai - 162 vit knight
pvp

My 2 main files are based around the Pillar Men, pvp only

1 Like

man i did not realize they’re supposed to be pillar men even though it’s stupidly obvious

all my files are just me choosing my favourite and least favourite magics that were on the lost/ancient magic list, and the design’s sorta based off me but with different coloured hair and eyes, mainly so i can tell them all apart

favourites

• sage sage (purple) - pressure gravity ice mage (my absolute favourite)
  • skye skye (cyan) - life healing snow mage
  • star star (blue) - death wave water mage

least favourites

• pan pan (red) - inferno flare plasma mage (my absolute least favourite)
  • percy percy (orange) - blaze sun lightning mage
  • paige paige (yellow) - electron aether-lightning magma mage

i also have all the magic hybrids planned for sage sage and pan pan, they just won’t be able to have the ancient magic i gues

Behold! My stuff files.

Kiryu Kazuma (Kirk Kasamoto), thermo/sword/staff/knife warlord, and GOD I HATE HOW GREY LOOKS LIKE BLACK UNTIL YOU PUT IT NEXT TO ACTUAL BLACK, THEN IT LOOKS WHITE UNTIL YOU PUT IT NEXT TO ACTUAL WHITE(kiryu’s lore suit is grey, because he “didnt pick a side”).
oh yeah hes here because ichibald schizophrenia went too far

Asghar Henn, a vitality build i made after losing a bet with my friend. Decided to make him as powerless as possible, because im a masochist i was bored. He is gonna be full warden with as much defence as he can get once spirit weapons drop though, im not leaving him like this.

Zoro Roronoa (Zoe Ronin), warrior with dual swords/varies/musket as weapons. Got lost right after while getting teleported by the paw guy, so ended up here, realised his old skills are useless, so adapted to this.

i usually just base my files appearance off the magic it uses

my berserk is an wallmart atlantean, the only atlantean item i have is an shell helmet

if you wanna go an atlantean fit than you gotta get sharkfin and the the other atlantean helmet

I just base most of my files on random pieces of media I like

Explosion for life

i mmade my new explosion file after laden

Red dead redemption with my warrior file