{Art Contest} Seraphim Peak

After a few months off I’m finally back to building. This project isn’t as ambitious as my last one, however I’m happy with how everything turned out.

I also wanted to include some pictures I got using lighting that I thought was cool. It doesn’t really fit the color scheme of the build however I thought it was cool enough to show off.

I had originally planned to do a fully designed interior along with this build, but this was probably one of my most exhausting and technical builds I’ve ever made. Making a full interior for this build would’ve taken too long and probably put me past the contest deadline. I’m really content with how it all turned out though and I hope you guys like it too :).

Also I’ll make this project playable in the future as a showcase, it might take some time though to smooth everything out.

69 Likes

seraphim PEAK

I will lose my shit if you only started making this for the contest.

1 Like

amazing ass building

builder for ao when

2 Likes

This is insanely good work; may even be at ascended levels.

3 Likes

Holy shit that’s an incredible build.

1 Like

I am checking your profile now to see what in BLAZES you have made if this is considered “lesser”.

1 Like

Nvm, I remember you. You’re that absolute manic that made a full town in greater detail than every town in the actual game.

1 Like

we’re so cooked this is fire, can’t wait to see this in player

the battles that we could have here… I can only dream

1 Like

Holy shiet

1 Like

Castle sanc looking a little different than usual

holy shit this is insane

erm guys is this the ringed city from pilgrammed

crispy too goated

build so good its actually hurting my bones 10/10

my goat is back…