Art lol (

So I perhaps rather suck at drawing humans sue me.

Anyway enjoy this little thing that I am actually very proud of (I really don’t understand how I could go so long without drawing, really, much of anything. What I typically have drawn was snakes and dragons (said dragons looking a lot like snakes with arms/legs, wings and horns.) In any case, I sure hope I will wind up drawing a lot more often now (I love it) and I actually have some stuff planned, and this is 1 of my characters, (ok so early this year a particular, oh so vivid image appeared in my head, (a blue haired male wearing full on iron armor (minus the helmet) and a blue cloak, and (I think anyway) having 2 two handed swords.) this isn’t him.) The blue haired male I just talked about (at least, in the paranthesis) is part of a duo I thought up, the other 1 in the duo, a blue haired female half human half water dragon, is the 1 I attempted to draw. Though I drew no horns (don’t really know how to draw horns of that particular type from a front view) or blue hair. (I tried this one, (at least, a little) it just refused to turn out well.) Hair, it seems, is really hard for me (makes sense since I like never draw it). Anyway this would have probably looked a lot better (minus perhaps the coloring department, and I copy and pasted at the point of where 1 of them is, and if I did use pencil and paper then there may very well have been not as dark but still there pieces of art that have been only partially erased). Oh and just so you know that blue stuff on the face are scales, just to make sure you know. Oh and fun fact: I have absolutely no semblance of a story planned, just a few characters and…like not much of anything else lol. It will probably have no story, just a bunch of characters (specifically wanted criminals and law enforcement who I have decided to call Magic Knights (I was thinking things up, or perhaps more specifically, thinking of this 1 part which may or may not happen, this certain character (perhaps rather panicking lol) shouting while in perhaps a panic “It’s the (insert names for the law enforcement here)!” and Magic Knights just popped into my head whilst fantasising about it so…the Magic Knights it is. Anyways I shall now actually post the picture (which I made using Paint 3D.

The hood of the cloak looked wrong for a while and I windid up fixing it (it just didn’t look right, wearing a cloak as well as stuff I saw on pinterest (specifically stuff dealing with cloaks and hoodies, seemed to have come in handy when I did wind up fixing it)). Oh the black things are boots by the way.

2 Likes

haha among us

5 Likes

With the power of google it seems that the Inland Taipan is the most venomous snake in the world (I thought it was the King Cobra but eh shrugs) seems to be somewhat of a darkish green color sooooooo…Oh and as for the specific character who I was fantasising about when I thought of the name Magic Knights is a half human half king cobra (but that shall change to a half human half inland taipan, for it is perhaps the most venomous snake in the world, and he shall have green hair (and some scales too of course)).

i wonder how long would it took to turn 80% of currently active forumers into artist…

1 Like

post an example

if you don’t try then you won’t get any better
just look up references if you don’t know how to draw something specific

then you’ll never improve at it

try using some tutorials or references to get better at drawing heads/human anatomy

Uhh reword please? If you meant what I think you meant… Quite alot of forumers here get bored and just let our imaginations run wild. Some of us. Decide to show what it looks like

my bad, didnt meant to offended you or anything, just seeing a lot of people start to draw, which is nice
some people’s arts are pogger
sorry if i caused some misunderstanding

Do I look like a 14 year old twitter girl to you?

Like some people in wom is in pvp. Some people in the community are hidden artists.

2 Likes

Thats gonna be the first thing that people will think of once they first see the art piece

I mean, you coud be a 13 year old Discord boy for all we know, wich is 10 times better at least, but still…

That’s true, however, some are not hidden but simply bored to go through the proccess of becoming an official artist, such as me… I know it probably takes less than a day to do, but, yeah… Some people are like that. Me included.

Oh and here’s a better drawing of the head.
WIP Female Half Human Half Water Dragon lol

Front view and side view, and I have decided that the horns are attached to the forehead. Fun Fact: I (at least used to) draw scales on me, particularly, the face and neck, and perhaps the lower part of my arms/legs.

2 Likes

Here’s another one, specifically, this here male is a half human half lightning dragon, and is part of the law enforcement.
This Can Barely Be Seen lol

That is a cloak by the way, though I didn’t draw the hood part of it…the part below the cloak is an attempted arm (along with the hand/fingers stuff, though since he is a half human half dragon, he has starting a little below the elbows that of a dragons arms, and the same thing for starting below a little below the knees for that of a dragons, so…claws. Horns might change (to not make it go up, a dragons horns (for me anyway) has horns that go more like what I posted above) though it will still have a lightning bolt type look.

1 Like

Behold! 2 things I made on Krita. The top one is a thing where I rather messed around with the symmetric type of thing you can do and I might have used the multi pen thing as well. I am very proud of it indeed. A magic circle that I may or may not use.

The bottom one is a quick little thing I made while waiting for mother to finish with a certain something (it was late) I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting some more, waiting to go and just (and I’m near certain that it was interrupted) read to her already so that I could go to bed. If all things go according to plan, I read to her monday-saturday (so, 6 days a week) 30 minutes each day. (Though I really wish that she would let me read to her for longer then 30 minutes…) Anyway this here one is a part of (for I didn’t draw the whole thing of it) a doll that was brought to life through magic. And the bottom of the neck there are zig-zag lines, those are stitches, he got a sword strike to all the way across his neck and…well…so anyway these live dolls are completely immune to poison and such, and they can’t feel any (physical) pain, they are immune to disease and sickness, they do not age, really the one and only thing that can hurt/kill them are physical blows, like punches, weapons, magical attacks, like lightning and fire, but still immune to the realm of stuff like venom, even if it’s magic, they don’t bleed (blood anyway) and when they die they glow a yellow light, and when the light goes away, there the doll is, in doll form, so, essentially dead, though can be brought back to life from the one who created it, by (gonna give an example here, specifically with this image right here) stitching the bottom of the neck back to the rest of the body and then casting the spell on it again, and then, back to life he goes, though with stitches where the body decided to go their separate ways. So, his head is connected to the rest of his body, just with permanent stiches there now. Oh and by the way, these dolls are of the plush variety, not wooden, or plastic, not hard, but soft, you know, like a stuffed animal, like that. They have the fatalness of a human, so what I mean by that is, a fatal blow for a human, would be a fatal blow for him, that kind of thing. Oh and when they are in their not-doll form (a permanent situation unless essentially killed) they look like a rather perfectly normal human.

That pink thing next to the head, by the way, is a scar, I was simply messing around and ended up making that little thing, it looked fabulous, decided to make it a scar, and decided to make it a scar for him so yeah, one of his eyes are now gone.

Oh and these dolls have magic circle(s) on them. I came up with some sort of downside to this, (they need the magic circle for the magic on them to be able to use said magic) skills, I think, in order to make there be pros/cons for more or for less types of magic able to be used. Oh and fun fact: I originally came up with this whole dolls coming to life through magic a number years ago (I’m pretty sure sometime before this whole covid thing so) and the specific creature able to do this are magical two-tailed talking blue cats, who are able to be in the realm of the cat form, and the realm of a human form, said human form looks like a hybrid between the cat form and a human, they make the doll, then use a spell to bring them to life. They create their ideal husband (for I think that these creatures shall be exclusively female) if I ever decide they can be male then, the males will, of course, create their ideal wife. Oh and the magical two-tailed cats are absolute masters of magic, and have a long life span, (I’m currently thinking either 900 or 1000 years, hmmmm, I think 900 but who knows shrugs) their magic is just off the charts when in their cat form, but are simultaneously extremely physically weak, like, the physical power of a cat, and when in their human form, the magic takes a nosedive, but their physicalness gets oh-so boosted to that of a human.

1 Like

oh hey you’re still alive, long time no see

Indeedy I am-ee :3

BEHOLD!!! MORE ART!!!

I Drew The Scar And Eyepatch On The Wrong Side Of The Face lol

This is that blue haired male I imagined all those months ago whom I have referred to earlier in this topic, though there are changes, like the realm of the eye, once upon a time I imagined this blue haired lovely in a (specifically) black eyepatch, soon after I imagined how he lost his eye and got this great big scar, he was 8 when wherever he lived (a village, a town, a city, whatever) was attacked, he was the sole survivor, after finding out that there was 1 person left (him), they decided to, instead of killing him (like they did to absolutely everyone else in the place), they decided to essentially traumatize him (well, he already was traumatized from it but whatever), and did a sword slash straight through his eye, and then leaving. This is incredibly dark but it’s simply what I imagined, and if I ever get around to making any amount of series, my imagination is just a thing that people are gonna have to deal with, either take it of leave it cause I ain’t changing lol.

Snake With Wings

Behold! A snake with wings!

Doodle

Let’s be real here, I drew this after simply deciding to stop forcing myself to draw certain stuff (attempted humans) and simply decided to just mess around and just doodle.

I May Or May Not Ever Finish This Drawing lol

This is that very same blue haired male, oh and fun fact: ever since imagining him with that particular absolutely traumatizing event, I’ve had severe trouble in what he would be like (he seemed a lot more like a bounty hunter than a mass murdering (simply for the sheer fun of it) wanted criminal to me), I am perhaps still not entirely sure what to do with him. shrugs

Doll Brought To Life Through Magic

This is that same doll brought to life with magic that I posted earlier in this topic, I didn’t have my laptop with me at the time of drawing this (or I probably would have tried to draw the hair, (ok, well, I did attempt to draw some hair, but stopped it and erased it (it wasn’t the same hairstyle, and I absolutely loved the hairstyle, so, yeah))) well anyways, he’s got an open high collared long jacket, (though I didn’t draw the high collaredness, it’s an incomplete drawing anyways) a shirt underneath said jacket and, well, whatever…anyways, he might not actually wear a cloak, lol.

The Definition Of A Work In Progress lol
Fun Fact: last week (I think specifically 6 days ago), my little (and only lol) brother ended up watching this video on Steven Universe, or, more specifically, a video talking about the relationship between Lars and Sadie, and why it was no surprise that they didn’t end up together, and in the episode Lars Of The Stars, she said how Lars’ outfit is highly (ok, so I don’t remember it all word for word but whatever the point is) reminiscent of Captain Harlock (Herlock?..whatever) from the anime/manga Space Pirates, or something like that is what she said, OH and another fun fact: Lars’ outfit in Lars Of The Stars reminded me of another outfit that another character in another series ended up wearing for a time, and it simply reminded me of that. Anyways, I ended up being intrigued, very intrigued indeed, so I look it up on google (perhaps, specifically, the character Captain Harlock/Herlock/however his name is spelled, and let me just say: I am not disappointed, not disappointed at all, (well, for that character specifically, in any case) he looks gooood, and me, being me, fall in love at first sight (lol, how I am indeed, at least, for fictional characters). And I ended up getting oh-so-high levels of inspiration/motivation to make a series dealing with, pretty much anyways, space pirates (no, not the anime/manga that I have just spoken of, just a thing dealing with space pirates, or, at least, something of that ilk). This is a work in progress for 1 of the characters of (again, IF I ever get around to making it) the realm of the space pirates, a female who I really should’ve attempted a side view of first, anyway, this here female has her right ear, right arm, and right legs just, straight up, severed off, from (quite possibly indeedy) a great big sword slash. Yes, I know the legs are rather below the body rather than on the side of the body but just whatever, moving on, she has a mechanical dragon skull helmet thing on her head (highly reminiscent to a cubone/marowak) where it’s the upper part of the dragon skull design, and for the spaceship thing, weeeeeeeeeeeelllll… it shall have a dragon skull design (there are no dragons in this thing, (again, if I ever get around to actually making the thing) so designs will simply have to do.) and there is this great big powerful cannon (ok, the realm of lasers or plasma type things) inside, it will take time, take time indeed, to be able to charge up, but man, will it be powerful, and look reminiscent to a dragon breath attack, at least, if it was a plasma or laser or whatever dragon lol. OH! Yeah, the character (ok, calling her a character is incredibly weird feeling for me considering the particular nature of this character, that meaning, she’s supposed to be, well, moving on…she has mechanical replacements for both her right arm and leg, designed like a dragon arm and leg, her right ear however, has no semblance of a replacement of any kind and simply has a scar as to where the ear connects to the head. Oh and there may be laser or plasma or whatever cannons on (space)ships and stuff like that, but there are no guns of any sort, this is due to personal preference, guns are either the most boring thing on the planet, or absolutely hilarious, in any case, with guns it’s just point, then shoot, there I win, now moving on, where’s the fun in that!? There shall be swords galore though, for I absolutely love swords.

1 Like

Uh, I can’t see it

Bother. shrugs oh well…sighs

I can see it a bit, but its best to take pictures in the day since when I experimented, the quality looked like crap but in the day it didn’t look as crappy for some reason

I don’t know how the camera works :moyai: