Artists of the forum, what would you personally consider your Magnum Opus?

magnum opus
/ˌmaɡnəm ˈəʊpəs/
noun
a work of art, music, or literature that is regarded as the most important or best work that an artist, composer, or writer has produced.

Would be nice if you showed us the piece, if that’s possible!

I feel like around when I made this drawing of corrina, this was really when I was developing a lot of things in my characters. Baking in personalities, likes and dislikes, confirmed looks, that stuff. I associate this drawing with it so I call it my magnum opus.

That’s pretty neat!

2 Likes

Can’t really pick. Many of my doodles are small because I make them in class. But out of the stuff I posted on the Forums, probably this drawing I made on a piece of paper I picked up that was laying on the ground

I probably have something better that I forgot about because my memory isn’t the best.

1 Like

Im not sure what I’d specifically consider my magnum opus, but I will consider stuff im still proud of

I’d say this one of an animated comic I did with some of my characters, I still liked how it turned out given my improvement from last year, plus it was fun to draw

6 Likes

Honorable mention is my Valentine Elius

tis

1 Like

fishman drawing

2 Likes

If anything, I would say so far my magnum opus is my “theos cool” drawing, I liked how it turned even though there were a lot of mistakes and stuff

I don’t think any of my art could be considered a magnum opus

this

2 Likes

The typo underline makes it like 20 times better, bruh.

LOL WHY DOES NEVIRO HAVE A LEGO PERSON’S HEAD
(Complete sentence)

(fellow spongebob pfp raahhh)

Tobi drew neviro’s goofy looking head and I just added it in lol

Lol based artist

I do consider myself quite based, yes. :smirk:

No not you Tobi

oh okay

:sob:

My magnum opus changes with every other digital drawing I make.

Rn I haven’t reached the full extent of what I wanted to draw but as far as simple drawings go I consider these 3 to be 3 of my best

As you can see they aren’t exactly the best looking but I will proudly say these are my best pieces.

That are allowed to be posted on the forums

While this particular piece might not have any flashy effects, lighting or characters, I still feel this was my best piece on the forum so far. This one hit close to home for me cause it kept a moment of I felt at the time of making it -Just drowning in all of life at the moment, with everything burning away even if I did surface from my desperate attempt. Slowly drifting away from everything I knew was all I could do.

1 Like