As a thermo user

I figured out a super specific busted build that is actually pretty op. With that said. Thermo is ass for anyone who doesnt use it the same way i am which i kinda want to gate keep.

I kinda like that im one of the last people to still user thermo so bteam should just not buff it. Sorry thermo fist users this ones mine play a different playstyle :joy:

1 Like

BaitUchiha back at it again

5 Likes

Ur in my genjutsu

I know right. First it was complaining about the balance team and now gatekeeping an “op” build that is probably imaginary or already a well known build. ,

Balance team:
get nerfed!
get nerfed!
get nerfed!

He also complains about casual players in a story based mmorpg. The game isn’t even based on PvP. Vetex has openly said he hates PvP heads and that the only reason he keeps PvP is because the game would die without it.

You lost already. You can’t escape.

Uhm what? That doesn’t even make any sense.

Your not in control of your emotions you will be manipulated willy nilly by everyone you come across.

Bruh saying anime edgelord quotes isn’t gonna do anything to me

Good for you. Glad thermo can still be used

eh not for the majority thoe. The reason the build has to be specific is because u need to balance the stats perfectly between defense, power, attack speed and intensity to actually be able to maintain heat and still have potential to out dps alot of the meta out there.

If intensity does change to jewel effects you could use jewels instead then and be able to use more defense power and speed yes?

yeah if the thermo gear change goes thru it wont make much difference plus i use superheated modifier

Yeah I know Plasma/Fire Thermo are pretty strong.

Buff size and prolly nerf thermo again tbh it shouldnt be the slightest bit viable imo i think you’d agree

Meta i heard ur hot ass at pvp and try to abuse size on earth conj🤣

Genjutsu of that low level wont work on me

EYE :eye: AM AIDS THEY CANT PATCH ME! They cant stop me :peach::dash::moyai:

My crystal ball tells me this thread will be locked