As one last attempt to spread ‘Christmas cheer’ before the holiday happens…

Ping another active forumer, maybe two, and tell them something you like about them.

@Goopman for being a really funny friend to me during the year and @GhostlySickle for having probably my favorite artstyle on the forums/arthub.

8 Likes

Aaaaaaa thank you for pinging me, I’m really glad you like my art. Your ocs is really lovely, glad to have you around forums and arthub.

ik you say maybe 2 but I wanna mention all the ppl i love on here

@stellarii_xx a really wonderful person and amazing artist, love your art.
@OneAndOnlyFrancis your works have improved so much, keep working hard! I’ll be watching you through your journey
@Retribution coolest forum user, hands down. Seeing your reactions on my doodle thread is really awesome
@FISHDOGFORTHEWINNN really enjoy your energy and your comments on not only my posts but others as well.
@rouver2345 you were my biggest inspiration when I first rejoined the forums, also fellow edward enjoyer :fist_right: :fist_left:
@LightClarity sweet asf person who’s passionate as hell! it’s a pleasure to talk and work with you
@AJJ really appreciate your supportiveness and how chill you are! I’m sure others enjoy it as well, so keep it up!
@StellaRoti lovely artists who makes lovely art. I hope to see more from you in the following year.
@jadina i’m so glad to meet ya, you’re a wonderful artist and friend. I look foward to our friendly bickering sessions again
@justarandomguy im really happy you like my ocs, hope to see you improve as well.

5 Likes

@nerozio for the comics, and @Jinelle for honestly being a very funny friend over time :]
and some others
@ozzie for your art, chef’s kiss
the entire arthub :]
@ichix miss ya, but you were a good friend. thank me for introducing you to the forums :]
@rouver2345 love your art, got me into edward
@BlindclownNN a really good friend, love your art
@Mr_Mxyzptlk and @mathydead you guys rock!! love your arts, and thanks for all the dark sea expeditions we’ve been through :]
and more but i cant tag them RAHHH

3 Likes

2 more cuz i can only tag so many ppl
@anon94879859 great artist, hope to see what you cook in the new year
@4444man i respect the art grind, tho go get sleep

God there’s a handful of people I wanna spread Christmas cheer too but I can’t think off the top of my head so il name a couple.

@wheatwhole
Don’t know you much but you seem like a chill person every time I see you comment! Your a cool person bro!

@nerozio
Probably one of my favourite artists on the forums! And found him simping for Joline to be hilarious XD. Love your work bro! Keep it up!

@Cryonical
A very chill (heh get it because-) forumer that doesn’t get enough credit imo. Seriously he keeps trying to enforce reminders for AO rules but some people still forget or ignore it. Also I was a mega fan of The Odyssey Feed back then and I even got featured in it one time too!! Your a great person bro!

@Crimsonpants
I LOVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS BRO! But in all seriousness very great member of the community and an all around great person.
I look forward to hearing more suggestions from you!

There’s many more people that I might add here but can’t remember rn but have a merry Christmas everyone! Hope the new year will be good to you!

1 Like

Heck yeah, positive vibes for the win. :nod:

(Although some of my comments are a bit rude to say the least-)

To learn this type of vibe, you just gotta vibe to music. Loveholic, Hemolock Spirngs and Geotics are my picks. They vibe.

JOLINE??? :sob:
well me and ichix took control of that, endmaster!

I am not, I swear-

I do really appreciate it tho. Honestly, got the dumbest grin on my face when I read what you wrote. Wishing you a spectacular new year and a merry Christmas, as you’re a neat person and very creative.
And in return, I just wanna say; it’s always been a blast to chat with you and toss some humor around!

Oh yeahhhh. I gotta spread my Christmas thanks to y’all! Although I barely known y’all- or yall probably dislike me. Don’t worry, just say straight at my face cause I don’t care. ^^

@OneAndOnlyFrancis We cool bro, sorry about that incident that happened, hope you feel better. :nod:

@LightClarity Another cool person, keep on making good art! :fr:

@GhostlySickle Uhh although we barely chat with each other, you good.

@StellaRoti
IMG_1756
Dang, we bros. We talk and share our interest and all that cool stuff. :nod: hope you return to the forums too!

Oh yeah, gotta thank all the people who stalk my hell hole, they chill.
@Airconditioner @alex602h @Bio @ImaLettuce @MrYes
(I think they were more, but uh me forgot. :frcryin:)

Edit 1: GOOD GOSH I FORGOT @motormikester Cool bud, and cool artist!

3 Likes

@opticalcord you are a really cool guy in dark sea runs
@Devisk I dont know why people dont like you you are always hearting posts and never mean sometimes you even help
@FridgeUchiha really helpful and great friend thats always fun to play with

1 Like

@Perf
my favorite cat poster

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time :blush: :snowman::gift::snowman::gift:

Happy holidays everyone who’s celebrating :tada:

@a_nerd the only real one

godspeed brother :frcryin:

@Randomness
you do some really cool stuff in the community and forum curses was really fun to be in and to help with slightly

1 Like

@Goopman
@Flayire
@ImaLettuce
@DubiousLittleTyp0
@Midnight
@FLIPIN_OUT
@Retribution
@Tobi
@mars
@Randomness

My list of people, seriously 2023 would have been null without these guys to be around with. Safe holidays people.

3 Likes

@GhostlySickle- you’re super chill and honestly rlly relaxing to hang around with, your art is top tier as well^^ your style is rlly recognizable and you can make pieces in such a fast time too
@FISHDOGFORTHEWINNN - i always look forward to seeing you in my doodle thread
@Retribution - one of the first people to make me feel welcomed, you’re chill asf
@OneAndOnlyFrancis - i’ve shared a lot of laughs with you and your art is getting better and better by the second ! i love seeing what you create
@rouver2345 - i adored your art even before i came to the forums, even if we don’t talk that much anymore you’re still fun to be around in the times we run into each other ^^
@LightClarity - one of the nicest people i’ve met so far, your work and the ideas you have are all so cool as well !!
@BlindclownNN - rlly rlly fun to talk to and your art is like eye-candy ^^ youve made me laugh a lot as well throughout the year
@jadina- i resonate with ur energy, your rendering style and art in general are beautiful
@akirogue - talking to you is fun as well, i like seeing your style improve ^^
@LeifTheRogue - a great friend and a joy to be around, it was nice getting to know you over time and connecting ^^ fun person to play AO with as well !

4 Likes

WOAHHH TYSMM ALEXX EEE!!
I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR ART IMPROVE!! (complete sentence RAHHH)

1 Like

here’s some more
@stellarii_xx you’re honestly a rlly fun friend to talk to and play ao with :] even with the dark sea, and your art is just eye candy to me
@jadina rlly cool friend to talk to, the art is just BEAUTIFUL and also you always send me morden lmao
@GhostlySickle even though we don’t talk as much, i really LOVE your art, it just has this smooth feel, and youre honestly rlly funny

2 Likes

Did not consist of bullying each other like hell.

Only the nicest of niceties were shared between us :hugs: