As one last attempt to spread ‘Christmas cheer’ before the holiday happens…

Shout out to ItsNotMe for making many beloved topics :clap:

1 Like

You were the guy who made me get into in plain sight 2 where (coincidentally) two other artists are
And that game is just plain fun so I cannot thank you enough for such a fun experience

Also, @Key is the only person I can think of who can defy the statement of myself being a likable little goofball

1 Like

@ImaLettuce very cool, also some really cool characters and good art
@Goopman very cool, also made that group picture for aristaeus when the dark sea came out, a really nice way to start the update
@WarmWater very cool, also based stat maxxer
@DubiousLittleTyp0 very cool, also has some interesting world building and characters
@Crimsonpants very cool, also led aristaeus
@Bio very cool, also made a bunch of statues of everyone, probably one of the coolest events i’ve seen on the forums
@Divanochi very cool, also one of the main trello posters and the one who’s been around the longest as far as i know, you earned that leader role
@Flayire very cool, also somehow managed to complete the game with potions only

7 Likes

The suffering we endure now will be worth it when we will be able to unleash the true power of our souls onto the warseas

the Order of Aesir will fear the color green.

1 Like

I’m bad at remembering names :frcryin:

@PinkButterflyGaming the most and only sain person on the forum also very big brain :+1:

@fartman1314 the only one who somehow enjoys my dumb jokes :frhigh:

@switchbladeadrenalin defeated china :moyai:

@A_friendly_Bear naked man :pig_nose:

@opticalcord he new to the forum like me and like a bro :facepunch:

@Tobi the goat :fire:

@OneAndOnlyFrancis chill asf :slightly_smiling_face:

@rouver2345 naked man drawing :pig_nose: :triumph:

@wmdrayal bro is a real one also smart asf :muscle:

2 Likes

???

Your oc :hot_face:

Let me make my Xmas cheer list

@ImaLettuce You’re cool and you’re the only other pvz series fan that I know of on the forums

@Goopman Super witty and real fun to hear what you have to say, pretty wise ngl.

@key although you’re banned on here, I just wanna say that you’re really good at AO pvp and ngl It takes a ton of talent to do that

@realisticbanana god amongst men.

@Flayire Do I really even need to elaborate? probably one of my most familiar friends on this forum and my certified worldbuilding buddy

@Randomness he actually stinks he stole my water magic color :rage:

@sock You’re pretty based for making all of those clone files, and it was fun competing against you in the curse arena, even though I lost.

@A_friendly_Bear Decaying winter buddy + skilled warrior main

@15Edward we’ve had some pretty funny discussions about random stuff but I think I enjoyed the ones we had about item asylum the most, even though I don’t play the game much.

people I can’t mention sadly due to a limit but if you can see this just know you’ve been recognized

liu: I think your art is really cool and I’m pretty sure you’re also learning korean like I am

Crimsonpants: The best suggestions maker this website has ever seen, never stop with your creativity

WarmWater: you’re probably my favorite person to talk to when it comes to anything pokemon related + you’re based for running high agility

Bio: you’re quite good at making games and modeling, and I remember that cool statue model you made of everyone on the forums, which was incredibly cool of you to do.

5 Likes

oooooooh, bikini argos, ngl i also simp for him

i appreciate this but im rlly rusty, and well, im not having fun with pvp while reflexes are as affective as they are i kinda quit pvping till they get a proper nerf

More people…

@Crimsonpants For being a fun friend and dedicated suggestor. Literally some of the best forum suggestion are his.

@Flayire for being a stupid but silly goober I play with frequently.

@DubiousLittleTyp0 for also being a funny friend. Also makes really cool doodles!

1 Like

you are a real one bido :french_guiana:
damn i tried typing fr and got that flag

1 Like

Dude your the only reason I’m famous now ur actually the goat

Also congrats on your recovery man, welcome back

1 Like

I have too many Jollies I wrote to, and the forum limit is 10, so I made this seperated.

@Bio
Thank you for enjoying Trigun as I did! I also suggest you look at other work Yasuhiro Nightow has created like Gungrave and Kekkai Sensen if you have the time. and as well for commenting on every work I did.

@JTN
Thanks for helping me with the textures and able to keep making awesome renders without wasting thousands of hours.

As well your cool OC’s

@Crimsonpants and @PinkButterflyGaming
Thank you for making the most comprehensive and idea provoking comments that make us think about the game more than kleptomania simulator.

@RemanentedelEnclave
Me when Grace Denigri met Dan Denigri

@Flayire
Thank you for being on this forum for a long time, most have quit but I’m glad you are still being somewhat active here goofing around.

4 Likes

@LightClarity , @stellarii_xx , and @ImaLettuce
Thank you for being the most positive and perhaps the best artist at making this community feel safe and accepting. especially on the AO Art hub

and very cool art.

@Zel
You might not be as active here, but I’m glad to see you are still active ingame.

@rouver2345
I love your username, reminded me of Max and Ruby, as well as your awesome art with Edward

@DubiousLittleTyp0 and @LichdaDerp
Thank you for making me laugh in this forum a lot.

@TomimokaDiyuu
I know you’re not active here, but you are my brother, so I need to include you hehe. I know it’s so smh.

5 Likes

Glad someone remembers I exist LMAOO

1 Like

and I’m glad someone remembers I exist too. :rofl:

1 Like

: D