As one last attempt to spread ‘Christmas cheer’ before the holiday happens…

What are you talking about?

Well anyways, let’s mention a few people that i like:
@wheatwhole- For being a helpful person in the forums, thanks to your OC scaling system.
@beewaxical- for being an amazing friend of mine.
@Flayire- you seem like a cool person to talk to, even though i started my Forums journey in December 6.
@despiboi- an amazing artist that i started a friendship with :fist_right: :fist_left: , we’ll see how our journey goes further.
@Mirage- For being an amazing artist, even though i started seeing your artworks when i started my Forums journey, you even drew one of my OC’s :fist:
@DubiousLittleTyp0- you seem like a pretty chill person when it comes to talking.
@sock- pretty cool forumer ngl.
@Skenana- even though i only saw you through replies, i sense potential in you, keep up the good work. :fr:

2 Likes
1 Like

I will survive

@beewaxical
@Devisk
@FISHDOGFORTHEWINNN
@ohm_ie1
@MagicDragon16
@_danthespaceman

Mainly these lil goober perhaps not goobers
These fellas mainly
They’ve made me :]
And also they do be active on me posts

But I appreciate anyone who gives interest in what I do,

3 Likes

Aww you’re welcome dear, hope to see more of your works! :3

1 Like

Aww shucks. It ain’t much, but thanks. :nod:

1 Like

idk what christmas cheer is bec I dont celebrate it but thx for whoever pinged me I cant find the msgs lol

It’s just like the name, you basically ping someone saying stuff that you see in him that makes him a good person and by doing so cheer him up :+1:(I think :sweat_smile:)

@Bido for being a gamer :sunglasses:
@ItsNotMe for being a cool :cold_face:
@Crimsonpants famous :money_mouth_face:
@sock sock :socks:
@opticalcord for not shitting himself replying to me :fire:

2 Likes

Luv you ;>

@Maple for not banning me after I said hes not asian enough
@fartman1314 for mentioning me
@Bido for always being online
@ImaLettuce for making the post

1 Like

I will take that as a compliment :sob:

It’s been a month but ty for the mention. I enjoy chatting with you a lot, and sharing a lot of my projects with you! It’s funny you mention my drive to write rope as it hasn’t been exactly great, but I am trying to improve as well. :pray:

Happy New Year!

3 Likes