Ashlyn art

Another ashlyn art, totally not obsessed with her lore.

Base on design i did eariler.

31 Likes

what the hell is this? Is this high-end slice of life anime? This art is quite out of this world on this wiki for me.

wait this is a wiki?

also art good.

no… stop… pls ;-;
i mean her and Theos’s story is less tragic than i thought tbh, i thought she die at like, 30 or something less, like right after they married or smt, but they actually have grandkids and she even live to 50, not so bad actually
well all of them die when Duzra attacked but that’s another story

tong simps

Gimme lore, I wanna know more about her other than Theos wife

she got covid, have kids, the kids have kids and then she died, done
oh yeah all of her kids and their kids is dead too-

It looks like me and this chick are about to do something like why am I putting my hand on her face, I’m not complaining though

Oh this is just the POV of you right before you get thrown over her shoulder and body slammed.

What if I’m the one throwing her down?

You could try but from the looks of things she already has your arm and it might be too late.

If it isn’t tragic enough to appear on America’s Got Talent then it simply isn’t good enough :nod:

Too bad, just like something else, I can stay rock hard in place. I’m too big of a chad to get swept off my feet.

50? wtf?
that’s not sad at all, probably a pretty good age in that era too

wtf was theos so broken up about then?

Are you sure Theos and Ashlyn had kids together

It wasn’t a pretty great age at all…Wizard lifespans were still longer than average back then, that’s considered really low, I’m pretty sure she did have magic too, it doesn’t matter what she had but she got sick and died earlier than she was supposed to. Theos has been alone for 800+ years.

why does this make me cry

oh, i thought she was magicless, that may explain why Theos was so sad by that

im pretty sure it mostly because Theos is strong as fck ( he’s literally called a prodigy of Fire Magic ), most average wizards probably live like 1 or 200 years

the feels :pensive:

Most live to yeah around 200 - 600. Probably will ask tech about it later if she had magic tho. Would’ve liked to know more about theos’s kids but I’m sure they died in the explosion

1 Like