Ass or Pass: Kingdom Of Fire

review yes

Oh fair point

spearbreak

review Helios :troll:

Hi fausty

Helios community ok, pvp wise ok , leader tho ass throw him out

holy shit I totally agree, specially when I just started the guild. I had no fucking clue what I was doing. I’ve got a better grasp now though. Naval is more for practicing my leadership and shit.

i disagree with the pvp segment. You’re right they’re ass at pvp but I disagree with the part where you said “KoF will never be a PvP guild. Ever.” I believe that anyone has the ability to get good at pvp as long as they’re willing to put in the time and effort but yeah, you’re right. Currently they’re bad.

3 Likes

fair

“i believe that anyone has the ability to get good at pvp as long as theyre willing to put in the time in effort” me when 99% of the community just shames people for being bad when theyre trying to get good :sob:

:troll:
also i was talking about my personal opinion not the shared opinion of the community as a whole

imagine having personal opinion

He may be right though, I didn’t originally make it to be just to be a pvp guild. The original thought out plan was for it to be semi competitive.

This is somewhat right, some of us are pretty good. Brady is no doubt our best member, I’m pretty ok. There are a couple others who are decent but they are quite rusty.

Well guys, spearbreak will be next

Worldstar

Fuck…

I really hope that I at least pass two things

1 being community the other being leadership.

If I fuck in those two spots then that’ll be bruh moment of the month.

I interpreted it as him meaning that you won’t ever be good at pvp
I understand that the guild isn’t intended to be a pvp guild

i’ll give you leadership but community and pvp suck lol

ill think about community since tomi is gone

dosen’t mean i will give it to him though

Oh I see what you mean.