Aster (OC)

If you hate the drawing so much then just keep scrolling instead of putting them down for not drawing in a style that you like.

no, your post very clearly read as “this art is bad, go make something else instead because i don’t like it”

it’s 20 to 1, when this many people are against you for what you say, you’re usually wrong. you don’t get to dictate what other people draw, it wasn’t made specifically for your entertainment. there’s nothing wrong with someone wanting to draw their character they put thought and effort into designing and thinking up a backstory and sharing it with people. please just stop talking, no one cares for your opinion

I did that purely because at that point of time I had little amounts of tasks to complete, and I decided to share the opinion of mine on this piece of art.

fun fact: if you don’t like it, you can just leave the page! either click the back arrow or press ctrl w on your keyboard. this art wasn’t made for you, it doesn’t have to follow your specific tastes

You don’t have to put down people’s art like that man…

20v1, huh? Who am I actually kidding…? Yall probably won’t accept that I have different opinions on this, and I won’t change my mind, so… what’s the point?

a different opinion that simply is completely and utterly useless, because acko didn’t make this art with YOU in mind, so who are you to even comment on whether or not their work is to ‘your taste’ and whatnot. If you want artists to draw what you want so badly, pay up.

1 Like

yea the point is to accept that you sound like an entitled little bitch complaining about art someone else made and shared with everyone (not you specifically) for free just because they wanted to

1 Like

weezo

So you want to continue? Sure, you see, I can be considered an “entitled little bitch” in terms of art, but this is mostly because I have not only a different taste but decided to post a comment regarding my thoughts on this and an idea.

I truly am, just seeing them brag about it gets funny.

If the art isn’t within your interests just keep scrolling and ignore it

When did I say that? Quote me.

even if they are trolling, their first post is likely still real and worth getting flamed for

Here’s a problem: 99% of art looks liek that + I mostly don’t care. I am more of a suggestions guy.

You see, I AM THE FOOD.

I am more of a suggestions guy

“I don’t like it when people draw how they like, everyone should make sure their art is to my liking”

putting your own personal tastes out there to discourage artists from drawing what they want