At the epilogue(1) of the novel "Omniscient reader's viewpoint"

IM SO FREAKING ANXIOUS AND MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST IM LITERALLY SHAKING AND CRYING INTERNALLY RN THIS IS THE FIRST NOVEL THAT I HAVE READ 500+ CHAPTERS OF AAAAA WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT I WANNA KNOW BUT I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP RUDNRUSKFKAVROSVEOFB

This is a clear sentence right?

Btw epilogue 1 isn’t that sad just the chapter 1 is and the rest is wholesomeness and omega brain and kinda sad

There’s also a manhwa of it and it’s on chapter 92 or 72 rn go read it its amazing and read the novel too its soooo big brain
You need to be a bit smart to fully understand but the author explains well

“The legend of going to bed at a reasonable hour”

Mc is simp

No
As stated otherwise in many of the memes found on the reddit page

the webtoon?

He’s talking about the novel

oh lol

I’m caught up with all the manhwa he is a simp and redditors are just denying it, if I tell you why it would be spoilers

Just to simplify, he wants this one person dead for like 30 chapters but when it’s revealed it’s a woman, he wouldn’t let her die.

Did I mention he literally gets a friend of his from before everything happened dead because he was trying to kill her(She is a bad guy btw)

Wait holy shit you’re over 400 chapters ahead of manhwa, how do you not know he’s a simp?

I finished the novel

also using vague words like that, you’re not making any sence lol

I do know he’s a simp but not in the way you think

Simps for Yoo Joonghuk and Han Sooyoung

Ok so I just finished all 500+ chapters of the WebNovel and caught up with the Manhua.
I’m assuming you’ve continued from the Manhwa and read the Webnovel, but if you didn’t:
The Novel gives more insight into the Protagonists mind as to his decision in regards to saving her and his old colleague, something that isn’t totally expanded upon in the Manhua during that scene (although, there have been notable changes in the Manhua, meaning they might actually elaborate onto the protagonists relationships in the future). From what I remember, he doesn’t actually like Han Sooyoung until later on, and more of wanted to save her in order to get information.

Also, something that mainly had to do with him killing that old co-worker was that he was running a torture camp. It’s toned down in the Manhwa, but in the Novel, they were kidnapping women they found and [turns out the forums doesn’t let me say that] them until they died.

As someone who’s read the entire novel though, I do agree that the Main Character is a simp.
He truly did simp to the very end :frcryin:

gosh dammit necrobump

That explains why he killed his coworker, thx. It was defo toned down because in the manhwa it
was a camp where they just forced cage fights for coins.

He still a simp