Australia Slander (SwitchbladeAdrenaline version)

I don’t know how to make videos (I’m sped don’t blame me) so uh, I’ll manually make this.

Smallest Spider in Australia (overused meme istg):

Strongest soldier in the Australian Army (Another very overused one):

Cairns’ Tourism Industry when global warming causes the Great Barrier Reef to bleach out:

Disaappearingman Recognize GIF - Disaappearingman Recognize Meme - Discover & Share GIFs

Burger King when Jack is Hungry:

Evaporate Disappear Sticker - Evaporate Disappear - Discover & Share GIFs | Crying gif, Cool gifs, Gif

The Weather in Melbourne every 2 minutes:

Wind GIF - Wind - Discover & Share GIFs
Guy Sitting In Rain Sad Pain Is Everywhere GIF - Guy Sitting In Rain Sad Pain Is Everywhere - Discover & Share GIFs

“Things to do in South Australia” (Don’t ban me misinput. You all have great wineries):

Blank Page GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Foreigners when an Aussie mentions “AFL”:

Confused Math Lady GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

The Northern Territory trying to convince people why statehood is good for them:

Guy Explaining Meme GIF - Guy Explaining Meme - Discover & Share GIFs

When you don’t vote in elections:

Fbi Open Up Gif GIF - Fbi open up gif - Discover & Share GIFs

How every Aussie primary school taught the directions of a compass:

Average Australian politician when they go out in public:

Crowd Avoiding Man GIF - Crowd Avoiding Man - Discover & Share GIFs

Least busy day in Bondi Beach:

Youth Criminals after being bailed for the 69,420th time:

Jimmy Neutron Cool Walk - Imgflip

Most appetizing Australian “Food” (It’s fire):

Australia trying to come up with a normal name for their Capital (It means women’s breasts):

Walter White Cooking GIF - Walter White Cooking - Discover & Share GIFs

The Australian Army when they realize they’ll forever be known for losing to a bunch of off-brand ostriches, and not for their heroic victories:

Walter Whit GIFs | Tenor

Banjo Paterson writing the most fire poem (Waltzing Matilda) only for barely anyone to know about it:

Gunna Writing Fire GIF (Short Version) | Gunna Writing Fire | Know Your Meme

Marie Cowan composing the best variation of the tune to Waltzing Matilda only for some other song to become the national anthem:

Piano Piano On Fire GIF - Piano Piano On Fire Man Playing Piano - Discover & Share GIFs

Gina Rinehart, Clive Palmer and other billionaires on their yachts when 568 coal miners had just died:

Bed Of Money GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

The only reason why Australia’s economy is afloat (we can die at any time):

Chinese Communist Party GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I might make a part two where I focus on Melbourne specifically, but yeah, I’m done for today. Have a good one guys.

3 Likes

needs more wildlife ones

I’m tired of wildlife memes about my country. It’s always that same thing of snake, spiders and other stuff.

then we’ll just remind you all of the emus again :fr:

What are you talking about? That place was barely crowded… you should come to India, you won’t consider those crowds then :sob:

Australian breakfast

Aussies watching one of the greatest investigative journalists (FriendlyJordies) home get firebombed after he exposed a fuck-ton of corruption while being in able to do anything about it (the government is in on it):

1 Like

Lol, fair
We have hollow knight, ASA and a few festivals, though…

Also, where is that spontaneously on fire countryball again

Ok that got me thinking.

How many Australians on the Forums are South Australian? There’s no way they’re the majority…

Probably only 2

Muahahaha, China No.1

How is friendlyjordies doing? I only watched the firebomb thing.