Averill's back view ✨

Welp, its just occured to me that this is my very FIRST digital art, and of course it had to be him :moyai::sparkles:. Reminiscing of my early days back in 2021 where i just become an artist here and making averill as my trademark back then… Oh how time flies, i think ill keep learning this digital art thing and see how it goes, enjoy!!! Ruby out :dash::dash::dash:

youre like and comments are most appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

37 Likes

look at em sparkly bakery

1 Like

Bro is the entire baking industry

3 Likes

what

Wish my first digital art piece was this good😭

Also, Ruby, you can’t fool us, this ain’t about Averill’s back, it’s about dat CAKE.

le gasp , in my defence i put my whole effort on rendering his muscled back than his cake ( but the sparkles said otherwise ik) though im more of a booba type myself, i had to admit drawing :cake: is good too

Bro is sponsored by the Cake Boss

3 Likes

awwwwwwwwww man thats one of my favorite shows when i was a kid :smiling_face_with_tear:

Averill is making my heterosexuality act up
waaa

I remember in my days in arcane reborn, i was an obsessed npc pirate hunter, sinking any pirate ships i see, even the legendary ships. Averill was hard to find tho he spawns much less but trigno spawns more frequently. Even if i was close sinking Averill’s ship he just flings up in the air and just dips

Hell nah people are gerting aroused by a shirtless lego man

Oh my… Hello Mr. Averill, how are you?
Mannn, i keep seeing art of Averill and all of them are so cool :sob: should I draw him someday too

1 Like

one question
why?

twitter, inspiration, cake :cake:

I GYATT to learn more about this character (forgive me of my sins)

2 Likes

it’s… beautiful

1 Like

ERM HELLO??? OMFG AVERILL THE SILLY BOY :face_holding_back_tears::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: (complete sentence)

1 Like

ALSO GOOD JOB ON YOUR FIRST DIGITAL ART, ITS AMAZING :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: (complete sentence)

I put the new forgis on the j-

Gyatdamn