Back to AA style, you know what that means? LEGENDARIES!

Random ideas I came up with.

Ring of Eternity
A legendary item that interestingly enough has no weapon attacks. However it has a single incredibly powerful ability
Q-Stasis: This attack freezes it’s target in time for a solid minute, preventing them from moving at all during this time. When the attack is active, the target’s screen shifts colors (sort of like the effect you get when blinded a little, only with shifting colors) and the screen seems otherwise frozen, with a ticking countdown in the center of the screen. When the stasis ends, the player receives all the damage and status effects at the same time, as if they were lagging really hard and suddenly cut back in. Cooldown: 20 minutes (1 ingame day).

Ring of the Elemental ____
This ring gives you the powers of an elemental magic. The “____” is replaced with say, “Fire”. Depending on the element, you get a different ability. Examples:
Ring of Elemental Water
Q-Tidal Wings: You can fly over water for up to 20 seconds of continuous flight, which ends the moment you travel over land. 2 minute cooldown.
Ring of Elemental Lightning
Passive-Capacitation: When charging magic energy, you are filled with electrical energy. This reaches out and zaps your enemies to do damage. Can be combined with the similar lost spell.
Ring of Elemental Fire
Q-Inferno: An attack that deals damage in a large AoE and also applies Fire’s effect. Casts instantaneously and has a cooldown of… 0.5 seconds. Bring on the spam.

Moonbow
A beautiful silver bow that can only be acquired from a falling star. Legend has it that this bow was used by a goddess.
Basic attack: Shoots a brilliant silver magic arrow that deals damage and knockback. It is affected by Power, not Strength, making it viable for magic users.
Charged attack: The moonbow can be charged, like a magic attack, for up to 5 seconds. Every second another arrow is added to the attack, but unlike a magic barrage, each arrow deals as much damage as a standard single arrow.
Q-Moonbeams: An arrow is shot into the sky, upon which a dozen massive beams of light rain down. Those caught in the light are fully blinded and damaged.
Passive-Waxing Moon: The moonbow deals more damage at night.

Thunderbolt
A dazzling spear that takes the form of an ever-changing bolt of lightning. Legend has it this weapon was used by Zeus himself.
Basic attack: A simple stab that deals damage.
Heavy attack: A slow attack that is fully charged after 2 seconds, but upon hit it paralyzes.
Q-Brilliant Fulmination: Throws the spear, which travels like a Lightning Magic beam, at the same speed, with the same deviation from the straight line, but paralyzes on hit. Damages as well.
E-Chain Lightning: The spear is thrown, and once it hits a target, it jumps to the nearest target within a certain distance, continuing in such a manner until it runs out of targets. Deals damage on hit.

I like the last 2 actually,

The first two i have issues with for specific reasons

Ring of eternity - Considering time magic is going to be a lost spell type i dont think any time fuckery items is exactly a good idea

Elemental rings i think should be their own equipables instead of taking a slot.
the tidal wings sound like a sea based version of the sky skates and vetex does not want people to be able to fly over water instead of using boats

The Passive-Capacitation is a cool ability and would be a neat accessory, but i believe that was a lost spell type that made your charging magic do damage to nearby enemies, i dont know what the plans are for those currently but i believe this kinda feeds against it

inferno is too op obviously but also think it be better suited for the special ability of its own legendary weapon, with some obvious nerfs to cast time and Cooldown

Art of Infinity is a primordial time magic, but I don’t think it’s so hefty.

The elemental rings I just made for no particular reason.

Vetex really said that lol

Indeed he did.

i do not have good memories of me grinding for legendary gear in this game :fr:
i really hope they’re not added back but that’s just because i have no luck with them

i added some of the weapons you made with small tweaks to the suggestion post

Well yeah, I can see his POV, it would be difficult to create a scenario for a legendary weapon to be earned or rewarded through actual grind rather than RNG, and most of the time using the RNG system people who actually get the weapon have deserved it opening normally tens of thousands of chests.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.