Backpack lag issues gah

I just played ao now after the nimbus update and I found that everytime I search something up in the search bar inside the backpack my fps randomly start to drop from 50 to 5-10 fps. Just wanted to ask if someone has the same problem and how to fix it, I’m tryna cook without lagging out of the game.

same it’s super irritating. My game freezes for like 10 seconds every time I open my inventory

My computer going supernova after pressing tab (its loading 10000 3d models)

in new servers, all npcs have x10 amount of galleons. you can use this opportunity to mass sell and let your inventory breathe

in new servers new items will cause much less lag, just sell all your old items and when you get new ones it wont have to load as much

ok. what do I sell though

probably the biggest kinds of bloat are underleveled useless accessories and sail patterns

I had the same issues before the update dropped.

Yep same issue it’s a pain and has been happening to me for a while even before the nimbus sea update

help

Clear your inventory of useless items, traders in the merchant caravan have a lot of money so you being able to only sell a tiny little part of it won’t be an issue anymore

Just sell all your common gear, and probably all your sails and blueprints as well