Bad AO youtube thumbnails compilation

would be way better without the clickbait arrow

i AM kind of curious about kai’s death message though
IS the order affiliated with the GN, or are the upper ranks of the GN just another problem in their own right and don’t like it when commodores lose to level 125s?

actually this sounds stupid, of course the order’s gonna be buds with the grand navy, still wondering what kai’s “secret” could be, considering that he assumes it’s the only way you beat him aside from coincidence

how come I never got one :sob:

too late loser

if you draw your own profile picture (which you might have), you’ll always consider it a monstrosity

TheGreedyJawa2

see? now i’m a money hungry beast

you just added dots and some dollar symbols it looks mostly similar

yeah but it still looks mid as shit, too

I didnt know Oleg had a youtube channel

“Help, I have absolutely no way to get people to click on my video about a roblox fighting game with an ocean, how will I ever get views?!”

One piece thumbnail:

2 Likes

Me neither

yet another anomalous feature from the exiled horror

I mean… triasta is pretty dangerous… but the fucking ben in the corner ruins it

Tbh, commodre kai’s death message is pretty ominous… who is “they”?

bruh that’s not Arcane odyssey that’s sorcery quest :skull:

2 Likes

whats Kai’s death message?

nahhh you cant do ogvexx like that he made 1 bad thumbnail and the rest of his ao series had good thumbnails.

1 Like

okay, ngl

the argos one slaps so fucking hard

he has two
one’s along the lines of “Did you know my secret, or was defeating me mere coincidence?” while the other one is like “Finish me off. If you don’t, they certainly will.” (this one has a lot more text than i wrote down but it’s whatever)

also,

Calvus The Legendary Super Saiyan

1 Like

aight bro

1 Like

I need to farm Kai for his weapon, and since I haven’t started I’ve never seen his death message.
Regardless, a bit of speculation on my end is that Kai is like Elius in that he isn’t an official order member, or maybe he could be argued to be associated with the order as a contact rather than someone fully trying to join.