Bad AO youtube thumbnails compilation

Or the Grand Navy might just be really strict? Not every ambiguous reference to multiple people has to be about the order, that’s the whole point of the word “ambiguous”.

didnt know this was dragon ball: odyssey

As hard as he slapped that wall?

This might be the LGBTQ side of AO except I misgender every trans wizard or warrior for my own amusement :skull:

Not ‘bad’ but i thought it was kinda funny

The WORST Awakening In Arcane Odyssey..DONT GO SAVANT BUILD - YouTube

lil bro calling savants bad even though his stat spread looks more like a lobotomized warrior :skull:

4 Likes

oh yeah and to add icing on the cake of course he’s a fucking grand navy member

demonic screeching

worst magic too

look at this cool thermo fist vampirism thumbnail!1!!1!11
VAMPIRISM - Arcane Odyssey - YouTube

I saw this one lady carina thumbnail where im 99% sure that the art is AI art (because of how inconsistent the details were)

the video wasn’t bad… but ai art sucks!

1 Like

AI horrifies me. It should be shut down as soon as possible. I don’t want human art to be replaced by worthless garbage made by a soulless machine that pretends it has soul, but in reality, is completely lifeless.

GETTNG VAMPIRISIM AT 3AM CHALLENGE! (Gone Wrong, Not Clickbait, Not Thermo Fist)

1 Like

(police called)(vetex got angry)(gone sexual)(gone silly)(we pranked king calvus)(PS5 giveaway)

2 Likes

That’s nowhere near One piecee its just Arcane Backround with an Overwatch Goddess tryna lend a hand or some shit

whoosh

:sob:

Is this guy a fucking idiot?

Is this guy a fucking idiot?

Is. this. Guy. A. Fucking. Idiot?

(Not you, Typ0, I meant the little shit in their thumbnail who made that dumbass title. Seriously, they’re asking to never be able to play Arcane Odyssey ever again.)

Edit:

My honest reaction to that stupid thumbnail:

Markiplier The Boys Meme but its actually High Quality - YouTube

Bro didn’t even censor his own username :skull:
Exploiters are a stupid breed on god.