Balance team moment

I am a gun warrior : C

do downvotes even do anything?

3 Likes

i used bow m1s a lot… not anymore :sob: (not as much anyways)

Nope.

I would not be surprised at this point if the balance team was actually playing an entirely different game. Maybe they’re suggesting these changes for the Arcane Odyssey first person shooter spin-off game.

why was this suggestion even downvoted in the first place? It makes complete sense. Rare gems give net +6 stats, while exotic gems give +12 total. Something like +4/+4 would make more sense, so it’s not literally free.

Balance team pls I beg you return burning status to thermo fist :sob: pretty pwease :pleading_face: :pray:

balance team actually does their job right challenge (impossible) (thermo got nerfed again)

Seared status effect is goofy and makes thermo fist into warm fist

the way the balance team is going, thermo is going to become warm fist, then lukewarm fist, then moderately temperate fist, and finally just get deleted or merge with basic combat

I don’t think it’ll be flat-out deleted, it’ll just eventually evolve into Cold Fist.

problem: a cryo based fighting style is too cool of a concept for the balancing team and they’ll probably start heating it up into thermo again.

(pun intended)

1 Like

Cryocinical in shambles

balance team seems to really hate extreme temperatures

i asked pill about the 30% less power scalling at 100 power and he said that like 60 dmg less, my man, there is also a 15% dmg nerf, are u guys trying to gut it?

can you show me some proof on that “30% less power scalling at 100 power”

without tempered is getting pretty close to 250, i have a little bit over 100 power

its also the -15% dmg and that fine, adding that power scalling nerf is too harsh, -15% base dmg, and 60- dmg at 100 power (give or take a bit)

1 Like

It sounds too harsh cause it is too harsh, honestly undeserved