Banks have been removed!

:frcryin:

At least there’s still clan banks. But I guess you could make a clan on an alt and then transfer all the money to there

8 Likes

That’s cool and all Vetex

But what I’m really waiting for is…

TGR

Wow. I may be a sweat and a guild leader, but this sucks. Your choices (as a non-guild player) are either to make a guild and get farmed for infamy, or to lose your cash every time you die.

11 Likes

RIP Antonio Banks the Banker

Yeah this really sucks, I’m in a guild already (if it wasn’t already obvious) but this just basically means you’re gonna suffer if you’re not in a guild…

oh
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Genuinely sad about this but it just really means only sell when needed but it’s still a little saddening

Alternatively, you could not die.

2 Likes

Dang why did I never think of that? :flushed:

1 Like

Make up your mind Vetex lol. First you make arrows all sell for 1 measly crown, then you make fish only worth 1 measly crown after 24 hours (…ok so I don’t know which was done first but whatever), and now you make it so banks go bye bye (with the guild banks still being a thing lol) while saying that people could just store money with items!? Make up your mind!

5 Likes

There will be better items to store your money with than fish and arrows.

1 Like

I am totally fine with no more banks (was like never going to be a positive rep anyway lol) but can you make it so that arrows are now worth what they were formally since you just made that particular comment Vetex. Please.

Theres literally gems and other stuff now that are way better as selling items than arrows. Theres no reason to revert the arrow value change

7 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

NICHOLAS NOOOOOOOOOOÖOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

random level 200: oh boy! this armor that costed over a hundred thousand galleons and this big boat that costed 1 million galleons can finally be bought after several hours of grinding bandits and dark wizards!

Random level 1000 primordial magic lost magic every lost spell wielding sweat: Kills them

random level 200: loses 30% of the galleons they grinded for

also random level 200: leaves and never returns.

16 Likes

Thank you for the very important and dearly required revision Vetex! This is very useful and will forever change the game. /s

Or perhaps, not leveling up at all so you dont get hurt by other players

Don’t mind that much about not having banks but surely the ability to withdraw from the clan bank should be removed. I mean it’s only there for clan upgrades anyway so why would you withdraw, that just sounds like something for abusive leaders/bank clans

By default bank clans are just better AA banks since you can access them anytime with no restriction, and while the starter 10k max won’t do much on the long run, it’s gonna be very good for a few updates at least

2 Likes

RIP Mr Bank guy, you always wore your suit in the weirdest of places