Banned from Roblox

ok so, i was 1v1’ing right? I was like destroying my friends because i’m goated but anyways this is off topic, the real deal is the fact that I got BANNED for a DAY for literally uhh nothing I guess anyways here’s the shitty thing

anyways since I know none of you are braziliaan i’ll translate:
i’ll not
i’m dripping myself
co
monkey
imitating
dude looks like a monkey
what
go
pugs
then revive
OH MY GOD
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
These were the things I said to get banned. Now I don’t know if anyone reported me or if Roblox’s automod is that good even though I don’t really know what I did wrong. My friend did say after I said something that i’ll talk in a minute about that I’d get banned for saying it so maybe he… REPORTED ME!? Well I don’t know but the thing I think got me banned was the ‘‘dude looks like a monkey imitating me’’ I thought it was gon be goofy and funny and uhhh that’s it I think that was the deal but I don’t think ''I’m dripping myself, co,go, pugs, then revive, hahaha and what are discriminatory but anyways it’s roblox’s deal not mine bye

1 Like

Insanity

don’t forget you also got combat logged so good luck dealing with that

Roblox 11_19_2023 12_47_45 PM

Ok mr 142 size vindicator triasta sunken sword spammer
Maybe you shouldn’t shoot at others while they’re standing still heh

1 Like

im carried by intensity :pensive:

Why are you bringing this to the Forums

What use does this topic serve? And even more important, why the fuck is it in game discussion

I agree with Midnight, why is this shit on the forums, and why the fuck is it in game discussions? like I get that the ban was related to stuff you did in ao but this isnt really discussing the game. I got no idea what goes into off-topic but this seems like something that should go there

changed it to off topic

i didn’t know off topic existed until now :sob:
And ermmmm, I got banned in ao anyways also who cares if this isn’t in off topic…

people getting salty over a topic being in the wrong category :sob:

yeah bro can you believe it I usually hate you and post cringe speech bubbles of your roleplays but this time i’m agreeing man… so much salt… put it in some french fries…

It was just some minor detail that caught my eye

Only thing I’ll ever be salty about is this guy talking about his ban. Why make a topic on the Forums about it lmao

Idk maybe that’s just me

you taking it that seriously and affirming you got salty about it makes me want to die of cringe

Well I guess you know it exists now

Congratulations

I don’t know why it caught my eye but it just did and I couldn’t shut up about it

You’re welcome I guess

Then die faster or shut up because the dead don’t talk

You still forgot to welcome me
no one remember me :cry:

gg cuh

TUFF :bangbang:

someone’s angy that they were racist
oh noooooo
i sure do hope they don’t come to the arcane odyssey forums and make a saltpost
i sure do hope this user aint tweakin cause they were banned for like a day for being racist
oh noooo
can’t wait to open the forum.arcaneodyssey.dev
time to open the forum.arcaneodyssey.dev
AUUUGHHH