Basic boat QOL: "PLEASE GOD JUST LET ME CLICK THIS!"

Basic boat QOL: "PLEASE GOD JUST LET ME CLICK THIS!"
effort 3.0 1 quality 4.0 1 reasonability 5.0 2

I’ll make this short and simple, this was likely already suggested too, but anyways.

Painting UI is placed in the boat menu.
Yknow, with everything else.

And each group of the boat is just an easy to use “Click this, then click the color you want to set it to”.

No, this won’t give you a free boat colors gamepass. (Though.. why is this even a paid thing to begin with?? I can atleast understand animations and magic circles, but why boat colors??)

Ye this is a lot easier than having to manually paint the entire boat (and the sails. You have to be moving to even paint them and its annoying when I accidentally fall off).

Yeah, why not. Wonder why people would want repainting their boat after they already decided on the colours? When they switch hulls?