"Basically, your brother was a war criminal."

I feel like

Neviro would probably try fixing Ravenna whenever Revon is found.

spoiler alert, bro goes missing!!

Gotta explain the lore behind Ravenna’s war crimes!!

76 Likes

Revon is going to need lots of therapy.

8 Likes

i feel like revon would further deny it and end up fighting neviro

which would probably end up being a fairly even fight lol

6 Likes

this image makes me hate Revon slightly less.

2 Likes

based on revons anime villain speech when you leave ravena there is no way on this earth he becomes a good guy

2 Likes

the entire AO community (including vetex) comes to munera garden in an epic event to watch the worst 1v1 in history:

14 Likes

Beaten up by basicly a god
Ratio’d by a king of people he was trying to eradicate
All relatives are kinda dead

zan

consisting entirely of shitty spear throws and whatever weapon revon has instead of that isn’t literal standing around

Revon has a sabre!
Its similar somewhat to Kais, but of course has its own design. Its larger than Kais too and looks a bit more bulky/stronk

It has a jewelled red and gold handle ^^

1 Like

NEVIRO, LOST HEIR OF WINTERVEIL:
iron armor (he probably has more than 400 health tbh)
spear (either old or normal)

PRINCE REVON OF THE RAVENNA REALM:
royal family’s clothing
big saber
hatred for the MC and all of his friends

can’t wait to watch them deal 30 damage to eachother then stand around for like 40 seconds

1 Like

Neviros spear is unobtainable for us. The spear he has does not match the old spear, nor the iron one. It looks close to Iron but its literally way too dark to actually be an iron spear! At least from what I saw at Cirrus and in the end game cutscenes

His HP is likely in the 800’s if not higher. My theory as to why he got one-shot by calvus is uh - He wasnt wearing a helmet. And he hit his head. So like yea… Its also implied NPCs actually do take fall damage story-wise so that’s a factor too.

Revon on the other hand - is 400 flat even in all his “”“gear”". Dude is weak by default. Maybe he can put up a bit of a fight but he need some real training and some real gear given to him.

1 Like

but you can see the cracks in the middle of the armor

Don’t worry Revon, you will soon get a major power boost and somehow one shot us with a Aether Magic canon!

1 Like

That boy is going THROUGH it. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

he’s using a “REALLY” old spear
badum tss

two fodder characters talking to eachother

“No. I refuse to believe it! My brother is the paragon of peace, the upholder of fairness, the-!”

“Bitch, your grandfather exterminated 90% of my people and your brother was killing the remaining 10%, me included! You’re just as brainwashed as your people!”

Revon curls up into a ball and cries like a little bitch

10 Likes

He is going to go through a time skip training arc and 1 shot us

2 Likes

such an image. 10/10