Beating the Crap Out of Every Elemental

How about something fancier: We kill the damn thing with a bunch of water hoses

New idea. I’ll make an infinite water source, you distribute the buckets to the rest of the forumers.

Me with water style from shinobi life like:

Using @Ultra logic we can use a torch to insta kill sand elemental

Alrighty who should I draw defeating next?

Us burning the crab with fire and then cracking it open to eat the meat within.

images (1)

6 Likes

they’re extremey agile and practically invisible or blindingly bright to look at. also punching alone ain’t doing anything since they only take damage from magic attacks

idek what this is talking about

it don’t work, phys attacks do nothin

@Ultra
would need a latge lake’s worth of water (they’re the size of Summer Hold) and would only encase it in obsidian, which it can still break out of

You’d need a shit-ton of magic fire, plus their remains turn into pure Magic Energy anyway so it’s useless if you’re looking for a trophy

@vitorgue
does nothing since it’s just a racket and doesn’t affect their Magic Energy in the slightest

You are ruining the run out of murder! :(

yes good

Let me murder before I hit on you again.

just get a rocket launcher and make rockets out of Arcanium

before you what

;) Remember April 1st.

casually uses za warudo

aight finally i can use my flamethrower and gas weapons from ww2

probably still wouldn’t find them and i’m not sure if you can use 2 spells from differeng magics at once

irrelevant. i said magic fire and more than you’re likely to be able to produce without passing out, especially with the duration output necessary

do not question the power of hectopopobro… This man has mochi devil fruit powers, has mastered all starter elements on EB and still destroys pros with better ones, gives skill issues to kids on mortem metallum, decimates rogue ninjas, and even somehow has managed to gain animus magic through lots of killing and intense training from/against dragons of all tribes.

alright fine particle style it is

Okay, hear me out, we shoot the damn crab with a Gatling gun with arcanium bullets from a fire user

edgelords aren’t valid in this fight

dunno what that means but if it doesn’t emit and use magic energy it’s irrelevant

probably wouldn’t do anything more than tickle it like how shower water feels on your back