Beating the Crap Out of Every Elemental

pity, since there’s no loot to be taken (with the exception of Gold and Crystal perhaps)

you’d waste your time looking or get killed

yes but there’s a certain point to where you’d probably just be ripped apart from the inside as the conflicting Magic Energy inside of you begin to stir violently

Me with an entire storage rooms worth of totem of undying.

Okay it’s really hard killing the damn sand crab, lets just kill a normal creature, a hydra. Get the napalm and pretend the geneva convenient never happened.

level 999 promethean fire/inferno user?

you definitely didn’t read the above

depends on how that scales with, like, Theos n shit

it is time to get out the kriger family and kick some absolute ass

random question:

how high level would a gold user have to be to tame a wyvern?

Never gonna happen, you’d need to be able to summon your own (not possible for wizards without specific aid) and even then that’s exceedingly difficult. Wild is wild and they’ll never let you get close or let you live through the encounter (less than 5% of encounters are survived)

Who would win level 607609800878975547852x10^45 plasma user or wyvern

obviously the Plasma user at that point, but they still bow to nobody. i already posted a power thing for the more powerful Elementals so use your brain and think about it

:wood_magic_var1: - ahem?

why would they obey Wood?

uhhhhh are you dumb?

wood is literally the ultimate magic

animus is a fucking joke compared to it

ah okay, then you’re just experiencing delusions. good to know

its all fun and games until second and third magic come out

Guy probably got hit in the head by wood as a child, which could explain his actions in this thread

2 Likes

does it even have that good synergies? i’d imagine Ash would be more goated at the advent of 3rd minds

No. Not again… it’s coming back to me… the memories…

No…

Have mercy…

Ash is one of woods many, and mean many heat based friends

Time to go down the list.

Moon Rabbit
Defeating one of these relies on finding it first. Then use magic sensing to keep a lock on it, create a circle with multiple wizards and slowly flush it out of hiding. Like a foxhunt but with more difficulty and magic sensing instead of dogs.

Glass Cellar Spider
Squash.

Ok just hit it with a shield.

Crystal Nine-Tailed Fox
Bit of a dangerous beast. You’ll need strong wizards to defeat this one. Fast and capable, preferably heavy magics like Metal to smash through its defenses as well as keeping it down with constant pressuring attacks.
Most importantly, again a cordon of wizards is necessary. A foxhunt with a twist.

Water Hippocampus
Defeating this one is difficult due to its natural environment. A good idea is an arcanium net, which according to tech can channel and store large amounts of magic (arcanium, that is) and charge it with Ice Magic. Isolating a single hippocampus for long enough to deal enough damage to take it down is all-important.
A good idea would be to attract one with a Water wizard.

Explosion Bombardier Beetle
The critical part is to trap the beetle and smash it to pieces with magic. Using heavy placed explosions should do the trick.

Fire Atlas Moth
Copious amounts of water magic, in pillar and zone attacks. Enormous AoEs are necessary, and if the moth shows natural attraction to flame/light, that could be used to gather some number of them.

Shadow Owl
Hunt this one on the night of a full moon, with plenty of hidden torchlight. Shadow is a fast and deadly magic, and its Colorblind effect will make spotting the owl hard. Like the Atlas Moth, large AoE attacks are necessary to take it down. A good idea might be to get some bait…

Perhaps a rabbit.

Acid Salamander
Not that hard to defeat, if you can get it on its own away from its group.
Glass is naturally resistant to most acids, and even in the presence of strong acids like HCl, it should last long enough to force a salamander away from the group. Being naturally docile, bashing the shit out of it with heavy magics should finish the job.

Sand Oasis Crab
Now here’s where the trouble starts.
The sandstorms they generate are rather annoying, and their sheer size makes them difficult to destroy. Long-ranged bombardment is key here, as the beast is too large to hide. Constantly attacking and rotating out wizards during the bombardment should do it. All attackers should be able to outclash Sand Magic.

Earth Tortoise
Trouble just got bigger.

How does one fight a mountain? TBH I can only see enlisting an incredibly powerful wizard working. You need someone with, preferably, Explosion or Metal Magic, and a shit ton of power. Extremely heavy Arcanium weapons will help. A quick ambush and go for the neck.

Wind Quetzalcoatl
People underestimate the size of a Quetzal.
Again, it requires incredibly powerful wizards. Now you have to fight a storm…

But there are those who are capable of that.

The key is to strike while it’s on land and in rocky and hard environments.
Picture the scene, if you will.

A wizard stands upon a mountain, his hands glowing with massive magic circles. Massive arcs of magic soar into the stormy sky, as screams of thunder and wind thrash about him. Anchored down by his magic, he fights until the skies clear.

There is unfortunately no way to stop a Quetzal from escaping. The literal embodiment of wind itself, it is free as the air and as swift.

Magma Dragon
Time to destroy a volcano.

Firstly, time the attack right. Preferably during a heavy snowstorm, in winter. Ice, Snow, Water, and Metal Magic are key.
Honestly I don’t see many ways this is going to end well unless you have a truly powerful wizard.
But the best bet?

Gravity/Pressure.

Crush that beast back into the hellhole it came from. Heavier and slower than other flying elementals, you must keep it down until it dies.

Cherry Elk
Have you ever met an angry moose?

No?

Well pray you fcking don’t.

Anyways this is like an angry moose only worse.
Only one way to deal with it.
Burn it with fire, smash it with metal.

This is where I got bored.

In summary, to defeat an elemental you need a wizard of incredible strength. However, I note one thing.

A curse user would win every battle but one, against the hippocampus.|

Also, reference:

Ae @liu did I get any of it right? (hehe I know you’re asleep and if you aren’t WELL YOU SHOULD BE)

2 Likes