Bee Swarm Simulator in AO?

god I hope this game has bees

1 Like

honey magic mmm

me too

I really would love to be able to make bee pie in AO

me who is completely terrified of them and is extremely discomforted by just hearing buzzing noises:

bro’s scared of a little dood
just a little lad
a guy who gives us delicious food
it’s fair if you’re allergic to them though

please don’t put bees into a pie.
I want to sick them onto people :frowning:

never been stung by them

never want to

not allergic

it’s just scary to me when I’m near one, and the buzzing noise can genuinely make me curl up into a ball

I want to feed them to people.

they belong in my belly

Suggestion for div: move the bee comments into another topic about bees :honeybee:

Imagine if we could summon bees with the “summon elemental” lost spell lol if it wasn’t scrapped

I’d imagine that would be one of the lost spells he’d still consider adding, just cause it fits magic really well and is an overall really cool concept

1 Like

sad yet understandable since it’s like drs but not

1 Like

I wanna make a wind dog!!!

Imagine if we don’t get to choose what the elemental looks like, and it’s just some baby magic golem or something

that would be lame.

maybe it’s like your player character model made from the element? with the accessories also being made from said element?

1 Like

That’s always how I imagined the elemental being, with possible variations being weapons that float around and shoot magic(specifically guns and bows)

Why can i imagine this mf floating around your character now

just took these leaks from the year 2089 :cold_face: :skull: :rage:

fire elemental leak:
Amazon.com: Plants vs. Zombies 2 Wall Decal: Fire Peashooter (10.5 in x 12  in) : Plants vs. Zombies: Tools & Home Improvement

ice elemental leak:
Thoughts and opinions on Ice Pea? : r/PvZGardenWarfare

acid elemental:
goo peashooter HD version by Allstarzombie55 on DeviantArt

lightning elemental:
Electric Peashooter Bolts into Plants vs. Zombies 2

2 Likes