Bending in AO Concept

If you ever watched a show like avatar not the blue skinned one. You realize that they use bending instead of Magic.

• Only specific magics can use bending

Remember Aang and Katara? They could bend bend waves in the ocean and create whirlpools.

Why not add that. It would be fun knocking down some ships or two.

Magma Magma Magic can get more power from Volcanoes. They can release a magma like landslide to do massive amounts of damage. They can also harness the power of volcanoes.

Air They can create tornadoes from thin air and suck players and boats into them.

Lighting In thunderstorms lighting users can get large amounts of power. Lighting users can bring lighting from the sky and strike it at their target.

Wood Wood Magic users can pick up trees and throw them at there targets. This would result in the heavy amounts of damage from the blood status effect.

Ice and Snow

Snow can get its power from snowstorms allowing snow magic users to plow snow at their enemies. They can also cause their screen to turn white for a few seconds.

Ice magic users can hurdle ice and pick them up from the air.Ice magic users can also turn the water near them into ice unless melted by the magma explosion and fire magics. Boats wouldn’t be able to get across because of being stuck in sold ice.

This concludes for bending tell me your opinions below!

Certain elements like lightning would be at a server disadvantage with nothing to bend. All elements should be balanced and unfortunately, this breaks that balance. Also, I feel like your “concepts” are just trying to get around suggestions being closed

already been told a bunch of times before

no, magic wont gain any direct buff from enviroment

some technically got buffed from status effect that hot and cold enviorment give the player, but the magic itself stay the same

and for the love of god suggestion is closed for a reason, we know little about AO right now in term of gameplay and mechanic, wait til the game is released and suggest whatever you want only if you really think it should be in the game

There not I’m trying to suggest real ideas for the game

Look mate. If I can contain my suggestions until AO, then you can too

Kinda hard but I’ll try

Shut the fuck up. Please shut the fuck up.

1 Like

The last thing we need is Water Magic being devastating in naval combat.

Edit: And by devastating, creating MORE ocean hazards.

Idk what you mean it may make water too OP but it’s interesting indeed

Being able to cause weather changes in general is potentially devastating to wield.

This is a suggestion. Calling it anything else doesn’t make it not what a suggestion is. Suggestions are closed for the time being.

here’s a rule of thumb: if you need to put “concept” to it, then don’t maoe it a post bc it’s basically a suggestion

2 Likes