Berserkers and Warlocks: What are you hoping they do for the fighting style evolutions?

Maybe it’s just me but I’m really excited too see what they do. I have a suggestion for an idea for Iron Leg’s evolution but idk what I’d suggest for the other styles just yet.

Will say hope we get something that saps energy like Lady C’s fighting style cause that crap is terrifying. Even more so stamina. Mages who escape to the sea will meet their match with that one. No boxing with high intensity required! :skull:

Giving iron leg better attack speed and giving it more aoe

Iron Leg’s evolution will just be coating both legs

honestly I forgot we were getting fighting style evolutions

It’d be cool if cannon fist evolution allowed you to mix cannonballs in with some of your techniques to propel them even faster/slam down on someone with a cannonball for more damage

Warlord but it would be cool if thermofist allowed an aura of damage at high enough heat levels

1 Like

Seeing basic combat evolve into eventually just becoming Saitama and that’s it, would be funny

1 Like

the hell are fighting style evolutions , what did I miss

I really hope not, I feel it’d be kinda boring if that was the case. I am gonna be making a suggestion when I get to tier 2 of trust for it. Cause I feel my idea is really cool.

Sick.

In all fairness, there’s not much you can do with the concept of kicking with metal coating

full body metal coating :smiling_face_with_tear:

maybe crashes and shit now generate clash hitboxes during the attack?
would allow more aggression and enforce that tank aesthetic

thermo fist becoming actual flames and not just heat, sailor becoming the size of waves or some bs
hopefully we get instant transmission type moves as a lost technique, because i wanna be carina too

If sailor fist could inflict some kind of drowning effect with its T2 variant, I could see some people switching to it

iron leg upgrade: titanium leg

i want something like this, not specifically the evolution ideas themselves but rather the concept of having multiple choices to pick from

bc i wanna spice it up, itd be kinda boring having only one path to go down + martial arts IRL already have tons of variations

saitama builds finna go crazy