Berserkers and Warlocks: What are you hoping they do for the fighting style evolutions?

full body metal coating :smiling_face_with_tear:

maybe crashes and shit now generate clash hitboxes during the attack?
would allow more aggression and enforce that tank aesthetic

thermo fist becoming actual flames and not just heat, sailor becoming the size of waves or some bs
hopefully we get instant transmission type moves as a lost technique, because i wanna be carina too

If sailor fist could inflict some kind of drowning effect with its T2 variant, I could see some people switching to it

iron leg upgrade: titanium leg

i want something like this, not specifically the evolution ideas themselves but rather the concept of having multiple choices to pick from

bc i wanna spice it up, itd be kinda boring having only one path to go down + martial arts IRL already have tons of variations

saitama builds finna go crazy

If terrifying is dealing 60 damage and getting bodied by literally every ranged attack in the game, I’m shivering in fear.

Also, I kind of miss ancient fighting styles, although this upgrading system is nice too.

While the fire and ice trees are a neat concept, I have a feeling that is treading way too closely to magic imbuement

i couldnt come up with anything for iron leg it was far harder lmao so I just took advantage of “magic energy aura” bullshittery to make better ideas

thermo fist was way easier because i could just make heat based stuff and it’d still work

also for your imbuement issue: berserkers don’t have any ice-based tools to use with sailor fist so… that’s kind of why that whole tree is there

While that’s true, I still stand by my point

its hard to come up with ideas for iron leg evolutions really

so I put magma (because forging, blacksmiths, also slightly inspired by the anime that I don’t watch) and ice (frostmetal magic, that’s literally my only reason why it just felt like it fit)

Way more than 60 dmg. If you’ve used fighting styles you’d know you deal way way way more than 60. Dealing 100+ dmg with the ability to use crap like axe slash and such with energy or stamina stealing sounds really good imo.

(I’m talking about lady carina)

Berserker mains getting a One Punch Man fighting style because they chose 3x Basic Combat: