Best class and why

I was wondering after all the balances of 1.15 Which class is best (prob. Mage) and why, example mage because of shadow or lighting water or warrior because of triasta or even warlock with iron leg high damage and aoe.

Either warrior or mage, though the weapon wipe did effect a lot of warriors.

Sparrow thrust on the Atlantean Spear, I believe, Can Out-Clash pretty much everything.

Sparrow thrust rn is too op, even on a thunderspear it is extremely big (i don’t have any attack size either) and does as much dmg as piercing gale on gw staff

just block blud

if you want to play AO for fun (like most normal people who play video games) then I’d say warlock, it’s a great class all around that allows for incredible versatility and combinations of magics and fighting styles.

if you don’t care about having fun and you just want something practical, warrior or mage.

both of those builds automatically give you a skill issue if you main them. I’m looking at you, triasta size warriors and turret mages.

I’m saying from my own pov, my main is a warrior (rn, atleast)

Wait a minute. Warrior and Mage use weapons and magic respectively. So if you put them together, you get the ultimate class: CONJURER

Lonjurer :nauseated_face:

Im playing warlock rn cause i love the class, the damage and the fact that i can hard push with crash etc… Im also doing a new file with ice water mage

definitely not conjurer cuz it got nerfed in the update :sob:

Why not decide with a poll? Excluding Warden because it’s not relevant yet.

Mage
  • S
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • F
0 voters
Warrior
  • S
  • A
  • B
  • C