Best fighting style? (pure berserk version, PVE)

• basic combat
  • boxing
  • cannon fist
  • iron leg
  • sailor style
  • thermo fist
0 voters

ok so the one I picked has 100% rn so I win

listen up you little smartass

love sailor style

everyone suddenly chose sailor style

It’s literally the only one i’ve ever used

In theory it is Iron leg, as it has arguably the best aura for FS, it does high damage, it has a good size, and the lowered speed of it 100% makes up for the damage.

berserkers can run iron leg as a second fighting style and get all these benefits without having to use its shitty slow crash, smash, axe slash

sailor is better for a first fighting style

My server file runs sailor style as primary and iron leg secondary

My favorite strategy is to use a low size iron leg smash for a bunch of damage and bleeding that I can use to get extra damage with the gigantic sailor style size

Sailor style easily, it’s effectively a better version of basic combat with the ability to synergize with bleed

I thought I was unique going with Sailor/Iron on my Berserker :smiling_face_with_tear:

It’s either Sailor/Boxing or Sailor/Iron that people go for

pov looking at all the sailor/iron leg berserkers after nimbus update (thermo nerf part 90341034)

There’s barely any point to using anything other than sailor or iron leg as main style simply because everything else is just worse

thing is i used the combo before nimbus so I’m like a clone commando or something (jokes i aint special :smiling_face_with_tear:)

i suddenly got an question, why do majority of people pick sailor style? is it that good for pure berserkers?

Great size and decent speed/damage, the bar is also piss easy to maintain after the bottle changes. The style is effectively just a better version of basic combat which was already a pretty solid style

understood.

pve?
canon fist
canon fist every day
ranged attack :white_check_mark:
high dps :white_check_mark:
versatility :white_check_mark:
minigun when high attack speed :white_check_mark:
ASEM (anti ship exploding missles) :white_check_mark:
youfinallyhaveauseforthosebazillioncanonballs :white_check_mark:

i remember when thermo was actually good