Best future magics for weapon mains

(okay fr tho this is a serious post)

so we all know when AO releases, theres gonna be a TON of new ways to play, and so much more to do, and one of those new things is how many new and exciting weapons vetex is planning to add, like, seriously, the leaks look fucking awesome.

Now as someone who loves classic gore games like mortem metallum, combat warriors, etc etc… I really am hyped to be able to use melee as my main form of offense, but I still have to choose a magic, so what do I pick?

I don’t remember the magics all too well, I have taken a pretty decent break from WOM after things got a bit stale, so I want some advice from you guys.

Go with what you want, there’s not exactly a ton of magics that directly match up with weapon ability/slash appearances besides wind

you cant get a magic if youre going full weapons. You can only use both by being a conjurer

Probably the best magics for warriors is the ones with bleed synergy like earth, wood, etc, or maybe ice or magma to be able to walk across the ocean

Any with DoT.

(not assuming conjurer)
any magic which allows main weapons to deal more damage (synergistic)
double down on bleed if wanted (glass)
platform capable magics (ice / magma)
blinding might be useful (light)

I hate non-magic builds and hybrids in geneal, but i have 2 OC’s who are conjurers:

• Jack - Saber + Wind + Slash magic
  • Maria - Dual flintlock + Lightning + Fire

And…just experement with magic and weapons combinations, its hella fun

we havent even be able to experience non-magic builds and hybrids yet you already hate them
:fr:

1 Like

If you are going full on weapons your magic won’t just be very weak it will become unusable (most likely after first awakening)

Healing magic if full weapon. Something with dot if magic/weapon.

That’s magic side problem, its weak in early game but 100% will be fun in late game.

Mage gang rise!

Hail Promethean! The magic giver!

rubber duckie mains on top tho :joy: :duck: :explosion_magic: :scream:

full magic :face_vomiting:

who isn’t gonna have at least 1 full magic file though

me (3 characters)

Be a mage. Simple

getting ice to walk across the sea (trust me vetex will add some form of fast movement for warriors)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.