Best standalone magic(s)?

title. considering that you can only have one magic in wom, which ones will work best, completely ignoring synergies?

metamancer mindset :pensive:

In WoM, definitely Shadow. Wind and Water are good solo too, but water has a few good synergies as well

shadow has good stats and its only synergies are negative
its like if the base magics had an emo phase and wanted to be alone

decided to pick magma because orange and it wins against almost everything in clashes

2 Likes

Really solid pick, magma’s a magic with a lot of strengths and its weakness can be worked around

1 Like

Oh look another excuse to say shadow should synergize positively with light (equinox fanclub moment)

1 Like

For me its fire, its just a pretty solid magic.

wind has a satisfying and consistent knockback in wom
you can just spam 20 blasts in pve and the npcs wont be able to move

iron

Obviously crystal, the only good magic :+1:

Shadow, Wind, and Water are the best standalones. I think Shadow is slightly better overall, but Wind can be equal. Water is probably the least best standalone magic among the three because it’s not that fast(but it’s average speed, and has really good damage)

That depends. I think you might need a couple knockback gear(or you’d have to corner them for it to really get that effect)

i used the exiled’s set so that probably helped
they arent literally unable to move, but npcs like the exiled tend to run toward you

Magma gang expands

1 Like

shadow.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.