Best stat build for snow magic?

snow magic is a pretty cool magic that I’ve come to appreciate more (mainly due to my overwhelmingly positive experience I had with it recently when I went snowboarding) and I wanna make a file using it.

so I already have a crystal conjurer file, and in general conjurers don’t really benefit from snow’s capabilities, so I wanna know what you guys think the best stat build would be for a snow user to wield (as well as some good possible partner magics for when 2nd magics come out)

2 Likes

Warrior

har har very funny.

:neutral_face:

1 Like

Mage in my opinion

1 Like

Warden

this is literally the second joke suggestion guys please :sob:

A snow conjurer or savant sounds badass imo

1 Like

I’m thinking about running as a snow mage…

the problem with snow is that although as a solo magic it is pretty decent it’s just that snow is really weird with synergies, it doesn’t seem like it has any synergies where it can consistently deal positive damage but instead kinda just deals the damage then doesn’t afterwards, for example if snow hits a soaked target it gets a damage boost but then loses a lot more damage against a frozen target.

any soultions?

I’m assuming snow is probably gonna work like shadow or something where it doesn’t have any notable synergies (or consistent ones) with base magics but it has better ones with things like blizzard magic or something

I’ve had a thought about it.

I may be a snow mage first.

I’ll make crystal conjurer later I promise but I wanna kinda get used to the game and mages seem like a pretty straightforward build that plays mostly similar to how magics were used in WoM (what I am familiar with) judging from the ash magic leak and then when I feel like I have a decent grasp for how the game works I’ll make my crystal conjurer file.

what magics would work best to compliment snow (as a mage build)

@dogs

snow is kinda a weird magic when it comes to synergies because it seems to initially be positive but then it becomes negative

the only positive synergies it really has are with water and ice which both freeze, ice does have a 15% more damage increase than water though so id say its probably a little better

water does do more slightly damage than ice while the target is frozen though

just use your water/ice magic while theyre frozen, then go back to snow after

wind works too, sorta…

I think maybe using like :snow_magic: :wind_magic_var1: :iron_magic_var2: could hold potential?

or like :snow_magic: :ice_magic_var2: :iron_magic_var1:

yeah thats a pretty good and fun looking build

When the sandal is indecisive about his favorite magic ! :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

when the sandal uses silencing tactics reminiscent to that of an oppressive government as a necessary evil to prevent the glitching eclipse from being a poopyhead :flushed: :flushed: there is a sniper outside your window :flushed: :flushed: !!!

1 Like

how’s this?

:snow_magic: :ice_magic_var2::lightning_magic_var3:

small splash of color (also very good since it’s fast and shatters frozen which easily lets me use snow again)

id personally prefer metal over lightning but this isnt bad

metal is ehhh

it’s kinda slow.

and as a zoner that’s not particularly a good thing.

as for lightning it’s extremely fast and you still deal massive damage from frozen so it’s not a huge loss

also I could evolve ice into blizzard and lightning into electron

1 Like

ngl I actually dunno what I want lightning to evolve into

either electron or pressure I can’t decide