Best way to farm sunkens?

I’m planning on getting some sunkens to trade for boss drops to finish my collection. and wondering if anyone has any tips for fishing? I’m planning on setting up an autoclicker and watching some yt vids, but still want to know what else I can do to speed up the process

what would this even do though

so that I can just click a button whenever a fish pops up(unless you need to spam some other key, idk I haven’t played the game in a while)

you reel in fish with M1 so you can just use an autoclicker for that

o yeah

also what’s the best rod/enchant combo

im not quite sure on that but it seems to be either luring/magnetic collectors or magnetic bronze, i havent done the math though and i cant find the numbers i need for it nor do i know the equations i would need to solve it

no touch gras for 17 ourhs

Step 1. don’t

luring collector is best

if you’re going to fish manually, dont even bother reeling in fish

unequip and re equip your rod if its not a bag

2 Likes

mag collecters

you can also count the circle wave things before it actually bites. it generally indicates rarity (or value, not sure), between 3 and 15 i believe.

im not saying you should unequip your rod if there isnt many, even if you could, but you should at least be on your guard if theres a lot of waves. the delay between them is also shorter if the total amount is high, so if it takes like 4-5 seconds between waves, you can assume the total will be low and the rarity too.

1 Like
  1. Luring Collector
  2. Ironport
  3. Near with fishermonger shop
  4. Music - 0% ; SFX - 200% ; Camera closer to place where bait is
  5. Alt tab to youtube

Enjoy

picture-in-picture >

use an an autoclicker

how does that work

no fucking idea

i only autoclick to reel it so my hand doesnt die after an hour of fishing