Nvm I do now

Pro tip: don’t macro or I will find you and record you

I am concered for the health of your fingers

Not anymore the z key works now

z?

Alt and p takes too long for a fish that might get away

oh the autoclicker
i use a razor mouse so i just hold button five and lmb

shit i never thought about binding it to M5, that would be a good idea for wom fishing but not other games because i think i have either zoom or switch camera position for that on minecraft

magnetic collectors, do not fall for the lies that i did when people told me luring collectors was best, no other tips, just fish.

1 Like

luring is not terrible ngl you do fish noticeably faster than magnetic rods IMO

I guess it’s just preference

i fished significantly more than with luring, its just that i didnt get any sunkens

Luring collector’s is mathematically faster tho

Make sure to use good soil and fertilizer. Expose to sunlight and water the soil twice daily. Place in a larger pot with a position which prevents wildlife from eating it instead of using chemicals.

3 Likes

Also I have no idea while people sweating about fishing rods rn when there’s gonna be auto fishing (mounted rod)(or whatever the fishing rod attached to a boat is called)

1 Like

sink boat to test macroer 100% work

We’re not sure if that’s gonna be able to catch sunkens or not

Ya we do Parts of the trello update that I would like to stab - #33 by Vetex

i mean that doesn’t confirm that it’ll be able to catch sunkens, but it heavily implies it.
but if it can and it catches a fish every 5-10 minutes then it wouldn’t be the best way anyway, since that’s what this topic was about

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.