Biggest upsides of AO [stop putting in greenwish cultist staff]

Literally everything:
the gameplay, the customisation, the world and lore.

Really awesome.

Best game on Roblox no doubt.

1 Like

Magic’s system and lore probably. +Character customization, it is hard to find good one in the Roblox, these days.

1 Like

quite possibly the only roblox rpg to implement a story with its own worldbuilding and not bore the player telling it. i do wish other games would take from AO in that regard.

fr, some games don’t even let you rotate your character while customising, how am i supposed to see the back of my hair?

greenwish cultist staff

Bruh

Don’t turn ur own topic into a meme

Greenwish cultist staff

Alr guys explain what is so good about greenwish cultist staff

Its like a normal staff, nothing special

greenwish

cultist

staff

I like the character customization! I have way too many cosplay files LOL

Greenwish cultist staff :speaking_head: :fire:

Greenwish cultist staff

It downs have a spinner mechanic unlike Most games.
It’s actually high quality and free to pay (I want to play deepwoken, it look so cool)
It’s not a cash grab but an actual game in the sea of low effort, boring cash grab in the platform

Not p2w, u can still have fun in the game even without any robux

i think one of the biggest upsides is the world itself
Arcane Odyssey already has a colossal world in comparison to most other RPG style games on Roblox and we only have a little bit of whats planned in the game
Overall it’s one of the few roblox games that doesn’t feel like a roblox game (ignoring the avatars and studio building)
Another big part of the world is lore which admittedly I think could be told to the player a lot better (I dislike how a lot of the background lore is just compiled into a single book that you can get pretty easily), despite that i think the lore does add a lot
Arcane Odyssey is also the only roblox game I’ve seen attempt a storyline like this (feuds between kingdoms and wars and whatnot)

2 Likes

counterpoint, greenwish cultist staff