Birthday Gift for LightClarity! (Mika Pikazo Art Study)

I drew a Mika Pikazo inspired art attempt of @LightClarity’s OC, Lily Lotus! Since it’s recently her birthday , I decided to make this as a birthday gift for her!

I was kinda frustrated with my art these past few, so I decided to make an attempt to study one of my favourite artist, Mika Pikazo!

I’m really happy by how it turned out, even though it doesn’t quite give off much of that ‘Mika Pikazo’ vibe. I think the colour palette also doesn’t have much of a variety as well(?) but to be fair, I think it does suit the theme that I’m going for; a bright and serene vibe, if you get what I mean :sweat_smile:

Anyways, happy birthday Lily! I hope you like this gift! May your days be filled with many blessings on this fine year!:sparkles: Also, I apologize if she doesn’t even look similar to Lily in a way (I was having too much fun on the lineart and colouring that I almost forgot to check the reference :sob:)

Anyhoww! I also made a little speedpaint video! So uhh check it out~ (YouTube shorts kinda ruined the overall quality and size. oh well, I’m used to it :melting_face:)

Critiques and advice are also much appreciated! I’m planning on making more Mika Pikazo related art so stay tuned to that! Enjoy your days everyone :laughing:

37 Likes

AAAAAAAAAA omg you did so good! Lilly would be so happy to see this!

Aaaaa Thank you Ghostlyyy!!

1 Like

Beautiful!! Btw I recommend checking out an artist named “Oridays” if you haven’t heard of them, they made some tutorials on Youtube regarding drawings!

Pure eye candy :pray:

The art category been popping off recently and this will make a fine addition

NO YOU DIDN’T OMG, I’M
AAAAAAAAA

I’m embarrassed sjskkwk I hope you like itttt
Happy birthday Lilyy :face_holding_back_tears: :birthday:

Ooh Thank you! I have been seeing their videos on my feed for a while! I’ll be checking them out!

NOW LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE SKADOODLE STALOODLE
ANGER
How dare you do something that high quality

My body can’t physically handle this much beautyyy ARHHHHH

peerfairy-explosion

I’ve been gasping for air for the past 5 minutes, ooohhh gooshhh
Omgomgogm. You can’t be serious ohhh god

I feel so honored!! This is so pretty :sob: : :people_hugging:!!!
don’t you dare apologie , she looks AMAZING!! YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!

I love how beautiful the effects and color compliment each other.
especially with the hair flows. it invoke some kind of adventure vibe from it.

No I’m embarrassed , you literally slayed this to the max of the max! I can’t believe you went so far to make me this masterpiece, I am so grateful!! I would have literally gave you the biggest hug right now and proceed to faint (Jk jk)

I agree!! exactly!! It’s so magical!!

1 Like

THIS IS SO ADORABLE :sob:

c106bf4eb19f7bb86969b8d8a9178ffd

AAAAAAAA I have no words to describe what I’m feeling jsksksbskksks I’m really happy that you liked thiss :face_holding_back_tears:
HERES THE HUGG YOUUU :people_hugging::people_hugging::heart::heart:
Thank you as well Lilyyyy!! Have a great dayy

Aaaa thank you! I was looking for a flowy style that resembles water, so that’s why I made it as such :laughing:

2 Likes

THIS IS THE MOST PRETTIEST PIECE EVER!!! WAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH it feels so lively and whimsical with the composition and colour palette :sob:

This has to be one of the most stunning pieces of art in the community!

1 Like