Wallpaper Versions :framed_picture::

Summary

Character Stickers :bust_in_silhouette::

Summary

The Collab (sorta) :fist_right: :fist_left::

Summary

Sketches done by @mars

Digitized version + other characters by @KwispyKage

And then everything else (Illustrations, additional characters, graphics, etc.) was done by me.

This wasn’t a traditional collab in the sense that all parties were involved, in fact, the only person that knew I was doing these posters, in the beginning, was @KwispyKage. I’m sure these posters come as a surprise to our guild mates. Hopefully they like it! Right guys :eye: :eye:

This will give the art bot a stroke (Unless it’s still down). R.I.P

27 Likes

very nice big black bulls

3 Likes

Tobiemoji_devious Big, black, and ready to attack.

5 Likes

:poggers2: :poggerfish:

2 Likes

I may or may not have been inspired by Ghost when I made your outfit. Tobiemoji_ok

1 Like

balls

1 Like

black balls lol

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

sometimes i forget black bulls just kinda does this

2 Likes

New wallpaper found :poggers2:

2 Likes

Lesgoo we love you Tobi

1 Like

Yessir! I don’t know which version I like the most. My favorite is the comic book version but I can’t decide between beach day and black gradient. Tobiemoji_allah

3 Likes

LET’S GO!!! I’m glad I finally created another poster after all this time. :heart:

3 Likes

Lol, yeah I sporadically decided to make this. Felt like it was a perfect time.

1 Like

ALL OF THEM! :frcryin: :frcryin: :frcryin: :frcryin: :frcryin:

2 Likes

NO MORE LIKES!!! Curse you, forum peasant mods, I AM A GOD!!! Tobiemoji_allah

You can download them all and set your background to “slideshow.” Tobiemoji_noprob

3 Likes

guilds usually dont make art of their members so i guess i just expect it doesnt happen anymore :face_in_clouds:
then again im in like suncry and i dont think anybody sane would draw art of like 50+ members

1 Like

True. We have a good number of people so I had to compromise by adding people in via symbols or objects (Book, Sushi, Dragon Ball, and Panda Mask).

It would take a massive amount of time though but a 50+ member poster would probably look EPIC, though.

3 Likes

id dig a 50+ member poster honestly but it would probably me more reasonable if the sr mages+ were in a poster instead of just all the members (like half of the guild are just members)

also dig the symbols you just mentioned. good way of representing everyone in your guild i suppose

1 Like

The goat posting bangers as always :ok_hand::fire::boom:

2 Likes