Blessed AO Moments

Post blessed moments here, such as back to back legendary fish, golden chests, etc

1 Like

and to this post I put.

why’d this not pop off

because its not funny unlike arcane oddities

sunken2

ah so is this gonna just be a flex thread?

Some assasin guy once jumped my ship after I just barely escaped a maelstrom. I was a marine, I thought he’d try to kill me. Though to my surprize, he pulled out his repair hammer and helped me fix my ship. Really cool of him

2 Likes

I like doing things like that and suggest that others do the same if they have money to spare. 500 galleons means a lot more to somone who only has 1000 than to someone who has 50k.

ive done this before on my bounty file.

Was trying to find golden apples and didn’t found anything, but when I started jewelcrafting, I saw this in my inventory. Idk how its ended up in my inventory, not sure that I picked that from the ground or got it from the chest.

Hm… I think I can use it as an underwater lantern, seems like a good lightning source.

1 Like

it is. though obulos esca might be better. needs testing.

Anyway, this one is the most expensive lightning source in the game)

unlike other items when sold to npcs it doesn’t have its value divided by 4 so its just 5000 galleons.

free 5k galleons right there! im broke so im just gonna sell mine.

first you have to find an npc with 5000 galleons in storage. though you can also ask a player for 15000-50000 galleons for the clover and if they have the money will likely agree.

I will keep it, cuz I think its will be more reasonable to sell when its wont be in drop pool of chests and will be dark sea exclusive only + no interchange gels removal.
And also because I don’t have place to store 50k gals.

okay

This goes for a fair amount of other potion reagents as well

Pretty convenient when you need cash fast

oh really? cool