Blood and Mist

Like @Cryonical’s and @DubiousLittleTyp0’s story trello threads I made one myself.

Also this is still a work in progress so I will make changes. I’ll probably also wright story chapters in the trello instead of on the forums.

2 Likes

haha! you fool! you have created a board full of your monsters, that I shall read thoroughly to analyze their weaknesses and prepare for the onslaught in 12 years!!!

except it’s not finished…
Especially the part you want to look into.

1 Like

:fr:

dang nabbit.

well then…

uh…

LEAVE MEH ALONE!!!

Screenshot_20230115-203052-570~2
image0

I was also thinking Firedancers.

• Flamecharmers
  • Firedancers

0 voters

k woah woah woah why is there no metal strata

metal would fall under earth strata. Though most of the elemental strata (water, wind, fire, earth) encompass a large group so iron and gold would have their own specific stratas.

Or for water any liquid at room temperature (oil or acids)
mercury is an exception

idk metal feels too different than earth though.

make it called “irongraspers” or something cool idk

well this isn’t Avatar.

lol.

it’s fine

anyways uh cool trello

and I’m watching you…

12 years!!!

unless there’s some ungodly way you guys can bypass that but I doubt it

12 years is once all the conflicts are resolved and peace can be met. It will take a lot longer.

ahhh, relaxation.

alright boys, we won’t have to deal with a hostile invasion fleet yet, put away the toys.

anyways does ramen exist in your universe?

ramen? Kinda. Though I guess similar food could. Since noodles do exist, and in one nation noodles with leaves and meats is a delicacy but they don’t call it ramen.

I’ll make a tab on the current world age and setting

Love Trello’s organization, it makes everything much better

Far more organized than putting it on the forum unless you link previous and succeeding chapters like Hiring All Villains!

hey shell, unrelated question, but do you hoard anything?

most dragons tend to hoard things, wondering if you do too

like gold or gems

I’m assuming you’re gonna say knowledge or something

whatever the blood and mist thing is it sounds really cool, is it a story your writing?

I hoard dragon figurines.

yes

Update: Added Flora list, Artifact list, drakes (dragon list), and soul (strata list). Renamed Flamecharmers to firedancers