Blox- i mean Innovation Awards nominees have started!

NOOOOO BLOX FRUITS Why do people like grinding sim

Lots of fun gameplay

Lots of the people who play AO are sort of toxic sadly

:fire_engine: Deepwoken is the best game of all time… :fire: :fire: 0 flaws :100: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

the deep is calling…
:fire: :fire: :cold_face: :cold_face: :100:

The name “Innovation Awards” is so aggressively generic it hurts my head.

2 Likes

if someone unironically likes the grinding sim

bandit beat them irl

thats a joke but jesus christ how can anyone enjoy something like that

There’s something that kids love about picking the cashgrab games, it perplexes me.

GPO on the other hand

gpo sucks

GPO is big cash grab. hopefully holy war x doesn’t do that. games that are anime cash grabs, the list wont fit. too many roblox games are afk simulator cash grabs, or sell you soul to the grinding gods simulator

anime games are dogshit in general

(except you escape spongebob squarepants obby, you will always be peak roblox :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

i hope there is a good one out there or that will be released. holy war x looks hopeful, and what rell seas has shone also seems promising, but enough of Anime gO vote for AO

bro people keep bringing up this “holy war X” game and when I saw gameplay footage it honestly seems pretty lame.

Guys we have an agenda to fill, an AO Agenda!

Personally I have pretty low expectations for both of those games, I hope they’re good but there’s not enough for me to make a proper judgement on yet

maybe, but it looks better than, project slayers, or PM.

pvp wise btw not graphics

They honestly all look the same in my eyes and there’s too many to count :skull:

all of them have the same thumbnails of weird blocky versions of anime characters

all of them have boring grindy bandit beater gameplay in some generic looking arena that resembles the anime it’s themed around

all of them have shitty discord communities as well.

fair enough reasons

still gonna try it when it comes out