Blox- i mean Innovation Awards nominees have started!

3 seperate nominations

1 Like

magic lego people = spooky jpeg gam > everything else

PLS DONATE IS A NOMINATION LMFAO?

Owners definitely bribed the players fr

This has such a boring name now I’m just not going to vote for anything out of spite. “Bloxy Awards” was a completely fine name, why did they change it to this hyper-corporate “Innovation Awards”?

theres like 3 games that i know on there LMAO

FR LMAO hilarious

Brain game is pretty great

Instant dopamine

btw i checked the official roblox insta account’s story

yeah its fucking real

Munera garden and Orthys are such nice places to explore

2 Likes

Arcane Sweep 2023

1 Like

I mean we’re up against two driving games and hello kitty cafĂ©, if AO doesn’t get a win what the hell are we doing with our alt accounts

still betting that hello kitty wins because roblox logic

the 6 year olds have spoken

My hello kitty cafe is fire tho :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

I have 50 alternative accounts

Not a single one is good

Best immersive environment.
In our case, the wrapper tastes better than what’s inside. I do not know who you were deceiving there, but the empty Mount Othrys already speaks about the lack of competence of the game in this group. Not to mention the technical part, when each large island creates a huge load even on powerful devices. But I agree that in this category the game had chances, since this is almost the only category in which the game did not fail due to technical problems.

(If shortly, from the side game’s environment actually looks good, but when you start to know its better, you see every fucking mistake inside it and there is a lot of them)

i just checked, the list is closed, and the games have been selected. AO is not on the list