Bluemin Night's weapon shed [Art thread]

A render of Sally and her counterpart from another timeline Swap Sally (Left) and Order Sal (Right)

2 Likes

Someone on Discord talked about backless dress and I decided to create one in how I would imagine it if it’s in AO

4 Likes

A dress @/GhostlySickle suggested

Reference image being used

Shirt idea3
shirt idea2

5 Likes

@stellarii_xx Noelle in AO form

11 Likes

OOUUUAAAHHHH THIS IS SO COOL AAAAAAAAAAAAA TYSM BLUEMIN GGDHCBCBNC
finally get to see my girl accuretely im so happy
tysm again :sob::pray::sparkles:

1 Like

Arcane odyssey be like:

VETEX

LET ME MAKE MY CHARACTER EYES RED AND MY LIFE IS YOURS

or just make the colors consistent goddamnit

1 Like

My biggest gripe with many of the accessories in the game

Not an art post but just something I felt like I want to say.

I like to browse pinterest to see the most amazing outfit there, but I also realized I just can’t 100% copy the whole design 1:1 as it would be plagiarism.

Coat I just made based on an image I saw on Pinterest

2 Likes

used to be decently okay ( aside from the fact that most of the arts are stolen ig ) but nowadays it seems to be filled with ai stuffs…

Yeah… searching for stuff will always gives me an AI image

but luckily my pinterest recommended isn’t poisoned by AI just yet. It’s still all the same Danganronpa sprite edit I used to like before AI take over

1 Like

vetex, smash these guys’ skulls.

what the hell does it hold onto?

her neck ( and hips? idk how dresses work ), im guessing

It suppose to look like this

Astral showcased his titties torso model. Here is mine that I used to make before

Gonna remake it

2 Likes

the downfall had started

My process in replicating AstralWorks 2.0 torso with boobs and problems you will encounter

Loop tool Relax is your friend here.

Doing this all manually can be very taxing, so make sure you used relax when modeling especially around this three-part

You can enable Loop tools on Preference —> addons and search for “loop tools” and enable it

Shading issues are bound to happen, and you can’t avoid it. You can apply Weighted Normal modifier and apply it to the mesh to make the shading issue disappear
You also want to make both titties are looking good, otherwise, you might get something like this and have to undo it from the start

Why not use the mirror?
By mirroring, you’re messing up with the original UV map, which will destroy how the textures should be in place and it can be difficult to redo the UV maps

3 Likes

I’m kind of having a rough time right now with my country

If I seem to be gone, there is a chance I got arrested for “defamation”
I hope that won’t be the case but for now. My country is under a an entity (NOT HUMAN)