Bluemin Night's weapon shed [Art thread]

Better and improved tits model

Looks really well with Siren bra

Another titty model without cleavage

1 Like

I’d say the single “bump” makes more sense for the game, honestly. As generally, that’s what you’d see on someone wearing most clothing items. Like, you’re not going to see two distinct, separate shapes on most women if they’re wearing a hoodie or something—and most of the clothing items in the game are about that thick.

The second boob model were made to consider that most clothes would look like a bump. than something like a bra that splits your chest.

Morden has no Iris
Mord got no Iris

4 Likes

Test render with my booba torso

1 Like

Another boob torso test render

1 Like

These boob rigs are 10x better than what Astral made fr, clearly vetex has the wrong man for the job.

1 Like

If only Vetex got interested in what I do like JTN

Gotta earn vetex’s trust first, bro is that paranoid sadly :pensive:

:pray:
My queen!

You can claim her character if you want. It’s free

I should’ve posted this at July

3 Likes

She’s missing a musket over her shoulder, and three flintlock pistols strapped to her chest.

Barely even American. Smh

Ammo has been hard to come by mate :pensive:

Those rich tyrants are stealing the production of ammo for our AR’s and 1911

Some more American girl but this time it’s the good old days

3 Likes

I’m still NOT SEEING ANY GUNS BUCKEROO. YOU CALL THIS AN AMERICAN? I’VE SEEN FRENCHMEN TWINKS WITH MORE LIBERTY IN THEIR VEINS. I’LL BET YOU TEN GOD-BLESSED BUCKS SHE HAS THE YELLOW TEETH OF A BRIT IN THAT MOUTH. WE HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH AN OPPRESSED THIRD WORLD COUNTRY THAN WE HAVE WITH THIS POOR EXCUSE FOR A WOMAN.

AMERICAN? HA, THE FREEST THING ABOUT HER IS HER DIGNITY—TO DISGRACE OUR BEAUTIFUL NATION.

DO NO FURTHER DISHONOR TO OUR FLAG LIKE SO, LADY. THE STARS AND STRIPES BELONG ON A POLE, NOT DRAPED OVER THE FRAME OF SOME NEEEERRRRDDD OF A WOMAN. MAKE NO FURTHER EXCUSES OF AMMO AND GOVERNMENTS, A REAL AMERICAN DOESN’T CARE FOT THESE THINGS AND GETS SOME GUNS ANYWAYS!!!

The guns are for the boys only. Because they’re currently at war fighting for wokeness in this freedom-loving America so the girls can just raise the kids and entertain everyone without getting distraught by the evil new ideal far worst than communism

I made two American ladies, and it’s time for the gentlemen to join as well

1 Like

Freedom loving couple photo

2 Likes