Bluemin Night's weapon shed [Art thread]

“DONT SHOOT! DONT SHOO- AIJFWWIOAJIOFHIUSAGHCAUIWEHWEUIFFGIUASHFOIH” (complete sentence)

Sorry but where are her shoes. Somebody’s gonna get blisters trying to walk to see those fireworks.

Don’t worry, the beach sand is soft enough

GET THIS EUROPEAN PROPAGANDA OUTTA HERE. HERE IN THE US OF A, WE BELIEVE IN REAL EQUALITY—THE EQUALITY FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS GOD-BLESSED COUNTRY TO OWN AS MANY GUNS AS MONEY CAN BUY. JUST AS THE FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED.

We don’t want your pathetic, dainty Englishwomen too weak to pull a trigger. We in the US demand real women. Women that can clean the house and clear a house.

1 Like

Thank you for commissioning me @GhostlySickle

6 Likes

pleasure working with you :hugs:
thank you so much, these turned out amazing

1 Like

Dionysus just chilling in the dark sea. Commissioned by someone on discord

4 Likes

ooooh, pretty. I like how you did pearl’s dress and cape.

1 Like

who’s bro tryna rizz up?

He’s just that silly

OC related thing

You hear the sound of a woman singing in Latin on the Wangan expressway

3 Likes

Not an art, but more like I wonder how much JTN and maybe some of those who worked in AO saw my work and think of it as an inspiration or at least followed my suggestion in the Sameria QnA of adding more feminine clothes affected the game now.

5 Likes

Character belongs to: x.com

3 Likes

Spooky month!

1 Like

This going to be my last post about my boob model
Comparing my boob model with AstraWork’s boob model to see how accurate I got to recreate it from observation

Astralworks boob model on top view

My boob model on top view

Why is this the case? This is because Astral made the boob model look more like a chest that hasn’t been pushed up (no bra) while my version looks more like it is being pushed (with a bra)

AstralWorks Torso model

My torso model

the UV mapping suggests he uses the sculpting method instead of traditional box modelling

I’m quite proud of the result considering I’m only using my observation reference to try to recreate what he made.

1 Like

boob improving is insane

1 Like

what the fuck

Yes and no. The official version also happens to be using Super Mario 64 -level polygons.

And somehow had more poly count than mine.