I have quite a bit of time on my hands today so I’m going to start looking for the pages from the book of Athena. But I am wondering if its something I have to do in one sitting, or if it’s something I can leave the game for and be fine (the pages stay in my inventory or whatnot if I leave and rejoin). I have not gone to the Dark sea since it released, so I do not know much about it and the Athena book. I looked on the wiki and watched some videos and got nothing about that, so I’m just wondering if any of y’all know the answer. Just dont want to spend 6 hours straight looking for the pages and leave the game just to have to start over again lol
The pages save, do not worry about it.
Thank you!!
Best way to get Athena pages is hit dragon cliffs, they generally have at least 2 pages. You don’t even need to fight the dragon, just pick up the pages and run away